Primal Challenges

Options
Anyone doing daily/ weekly primal challenges?

Replies

• Akimajuktuq
    Akimajuktuq Posts: 3,037 Member
    Options
    My entire life every day is all about change, so I'm always doing something. Currently, besides being super strict Paleo, I take "standing breaks" at work. I stand, stretch, bend, squat, push up, walk at regular intervals. Scheduled weekly workouts are for naught if one sits the rest of the time. Other things to work on are playing more, connecting/touching other humans, and developing better social support (I don't know how much I can improve this one where I live but I'm trying). When the weather is more suitable I will increase my outside activity compared to other years, but this time of year I use my feet for transportation so I still get outside, even if I get zero sun (I live in the Arctic).
  • tatiianag13
    tatiianag13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I do my own/personal challenges. For example, my challenge this week is to exercise 3 days. I teach, so every semester I get a new routine--which is another way of saying, my old routine has to be chucked out the window every few months.

So I'm trying to establish a different routine for exercise with a different teaching schedule. So my goal is to try out a schedule this week by committing to going to the gym. (The gym is also new. Because its cold.)

But I'd love to get together with like minded people and share challenges. Anybody else out there interested?
  • pattyproulx
    pattyproulx Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    My wife and I always have different challenges.

Right now we are doing one where we get points for eating primally, avoiding booze, and tracking food.

We just had a baby though so she can't really exercise for another few weeks, but we'll often put points for exercising, or going outside.