Where did everyone go?

Options
fence007
fence007 Posts: 12 Member
Hi,
I'm jake and I have been on T for seven months and joined MFP about a year or so ago.
I'm just looking for other ftm or mtf folks who are also working to lose weight. I have lost about 55 lbs in 18 months and have a goal to lose 40 more, hopefully in 6 months.
I follow a bariatric 1200 calorie diet. My fiancée just had roux en y gastric bypass and I'm trying desperately to keep up with her :) j/k I know that's an unreasonable expectation.

Anyway, just looking for more friends on the trans spectrum to share weight loss and exercise tips.

Replies

• ladyferal
    ladyferal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined too, and I'm also trying to lose 40 pounds. I'm a little disappointed that this group doesn't seem very active.
  • amastre
    amastre Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    It is a bloody shame that this group is so quiet.
  • ladyferal
    Options
    Seconded.
  • bpunkyy
    Options
    Hey, I'm new and active. FTM one month of T. Looking for new friends to add. Anyone want a mfp buddy?
  • ladyferal
    Options
    Hi there!
  • fence007
    Options
    Yay! Glad some people are on here and active.
    MFP didn't send me message when y'all replied.
    Welcome back to the group.

I definitely could use all the buddies I can get. I have a super supportive partner and IRL friends, but love the connections on MFP!
  • mentalmunchie
    mentalmunchie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just joined this group. I identify as genderqueer and am hoping to get top surgery eventually. I'd like to lose weight so that when I do get top surgery I will have the lean muscular boyish body I've always wanted. I'd love to find friends to keep me motivated and share exercise and food tips and offer support.
  • Schattenstern
    Schattenstern Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I'm looking for support from some people who kinda know what I'm going through. I joined MFP for the new year, and I did really well the first week, but when it was time to go back to school the dorm food really effed me over diet wise. I'm on week 3 of the 100 pushups challenge and 200 squats challenge along with some cardio I do in my room. So far my chest seems to be getting a bit smaller, but what I really want is to slim back down to where I was only a year ago so that my "love handles" aren't so pronounced in all of my masculine shirts.

Anyways, I'm pre-t and pre-surgeries, but I've been living full time male at university for a year and half and it's great!
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Back on here to get back on track with fitness.
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm active on MFP; less active in the forums; not nearly active enough physically ;)

I'm also trying to crack the carb addiction again. I lost 45 lbs before the holidays and started HRT the day after Christmas. I recently got my spiro and E upped from starting dosages and I feel *amazing* !!!

Any of you feel free to add me! Let me know it was from here.
  • HazelHare
    Options
    Hey folks, I'm non binary and quite relieved to find a supportive group.
  • tuckerjar
    Options
    I am here too- I am starting to use MFP just to lose a few pounds to get that summer six pack hahaha. I'm 19 and I have been on T for about three and a half years and I had top surgery a little over a year and a half ago.
  • Alchemagician
    Alchemagician Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just came back to MFP, was here when I was working on losing weight pre-top surgery and now that I'm recovered and getting back into working out and losing more weight, figured I'd come on back.

I've been using Medifast on and off for the past 2 years. Have done really well with it; lost 30 lbs preop and now have lost another 20+ postop. I'd already been overweight when I started on T last May, and the increased appetite didn't help matters. Thankfully, that is under better control now.
  • theeegreatdane
    Options
    I'm new here, too. Started T last week. Really looking to lean down.
  • leanne0tg
    leanne0tg Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow over a year since the last post... i feel like i walked into the club about an hour after last call lol.
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Haha, you aren't alone in that! I keep peeking in here hoping the cobwebs will disappear.
  • fence007
    Options
    Hello!
  • Frelise
    Frelise Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hey there =) How's the weight loss journey going for you?
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Hey all

Add me. if you find a more active group let me know
  • fence007
    Options
    lol...apparently we all have better things to do?