Weigh In 01/09

Options
I know this is early but I thought I'd post the weigh in for tomorrow early for those who want to weigh in today. :)

Replies

• jennegan1
    jennegan1 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Im going to add mine in today, I dont think that tomorrow will make a difference from what I weighed earlier today
  • ScientificExplorerGirl
    Options
    Yay--I lost 0.5 pounds this week!!

SW: 158
    CW: 156.5
    GW: 138
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    CSW: 215.8
    W1: 213.6
    W2: 212.6
    W3: 216.6 (This is water weight from eating out and holidays - I expect this all to resolve quickly with eating normally.)
    W4: 209.6
    CGW : 195

I have lost 7 pounds of weight since last weigh in. However, 4 pounds were water weight. So that puts me at 3 pounds for the week or 1.5 pounds per week for this 4 week period.

I have been sick this week, so exercise and movement have been less and food has been increased a bit. I hope that I am better and back fully with the program soon. This virus just saps all your energy. :grumble:
  • shuki_cotren
    shuki_cotren Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    SW: 174 (last week of December)
    W3: 171 (Jan 2nd)
    W4: 168 (Jan 9th)
    GW: 154 (for this challenge)
  • stormnv
    stormnv Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    SW: 159
    W1: 159.2 (Jan 2)
    W2: 156.6 (Jan 9th)
    GW:140(for this challenge)

I had a protein shake for dinner last night ... that accounts for the little more loss .. otherwise i'm averaging at 157.8.

Hope y'all are having a wonderful thursday!
  • 27karateerin
    27karateerin Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I completely forgot to post my own stats :P It seems that I'm stuck at 151 :/

SW: 153.3
    CW: 151
    GW: 130
  • GKSTcoach
    GKSTcoach Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Still didn't get my goal for the week, but I met last week's goal this week...:smile:
    SW: 275
    Previous goal: 240
    CW: 240
    Next goal: 237
    Overall goal: 200
  • katmdempsey
    katmdempsey Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I keep going up and down. I'll have a good week, then one bad day sets me back a week. So frustrating. Today I've accepted a challenge to try the Paleo way of eating. Hoping it helps me lose weight, but more importantly I hope it helps my energy level and body aches. Nothing I've ever done has helped me from being so tired all the time. I'm glad to be a part of this group and that I have to check in every week. Embarrassed that my numbers really haven't gone in the right direction, but I still put them down. Hope everyone is doing well and the year is off to a good and healthy start!!
  • bunnylion
    bunnylion Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    SW: 184
    CW: 180
    W3: 177
    W4: 173.5
    GW: 160

Quite late to check in, sorry! I stayed at my mom's for four days and didn't have Internet. Also not such ideal conditions for losing weight ;-)