Getting through the weekend...

Options
jarbatz
jarbatz Posts: 29 Member
How does everyone stay on track over the weekend? For me, it's sooooo hard.

Replies

• Noelle404
    Options
    No help - just consideration. I am thinking about pre cooking some meals like chili for this weekend. As for snacking- gah I'm screwed.
  • nisems
    nisems Posts: 9
    Options
    I was off today and found it actually easier than being at work. When I'm at work I have nothing to do (of interest to me) except obsess over food and want to eat. At home I'm busy and it's easier to go a long time without thinking about food. Do you have healthy snacks on hand?
  • eleeseeC
    eleeseeC Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm like Denise, the weekend is easier than being at work. At work, I sit at my desk bored out of my skull and think about (and eat) food. Not to mention that someone is always bringing in baked goods. At home on the weekends, I'm busy with the kids and don't think about it as much.
  • kristelrobin
    kristelrobin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a good answer. The weekends are harder for me too, because so often, I do a lot of eating outside of the house -- either at birthday parties and such, or while out running errands. I feel like for me, it's really a mental challenge. I have to be mentally ready and prepared to say, "No thanks" when offered birthday cake or a margarita. It's been a long time since I've been able to get my mind in that place.