Mid Week CHECK-INS

Options
13»

Replies

• Lifeisfantastic
    Lifeisfantastic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I agree that when I log in my meals ahead of time, it makes it much easier to stay within my goal for the day. We tend not to be super organized and often end up asking each other, "so what do you want to do for dinner?" at around 4PM. I am trying to create menus for a week at a time this month. We'll see how that goes. Also, trying not to have wine with dinner on work nights--even one glass can interfere with my sleep and the calories add up!
  • theloftlady
    theloftlady Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I think I've gained 1/4lb but when there's .4 or .6s to add or subtract....my brain refuses to understand such insignificant numbers!! I'm gutted but I've had a gut infection and instead of not eating all I've wanted to do is eat and I've had a week without any exercise. So gutted. So gutted.
  • toni_mmh
    toni_mmh Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    adjusting my calories starting today. I have been using TDEE but then eating back my exercise calories....not the way it's supposed to work! My brain LIKES to see and use exercise calories So I'm going to use MFP suggestion of 1500 cals NET...making my brain happier I hope and hopefully better results. SUGGESTIONS WELCOME from this group (everyone is so supportive...I love it!)
  • kawookie
    kawookie Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    adjusting my calories starting today. I have been using TDEE but then eating back my exercise calories....not the way it's supposed to work! My brain LIKES to see and use exercise calories So I'm going to use MFP suggestion of 1500 cals NET...making my brain happier I hope and hopefully better results. SUGGESTIONS WELCOME from this group (everyone is so supportive...I love it!)

That sounds like something I would do! I do believe that eating TDEE is basically eating your maintance calories so you shouldn't have been gaining anything. :laugh:

I am currently set at 1450 and eating back most or all of my exercise calories. This has been working for me, but I am planning to add more strength training so I may need to tweek the numbers.