Check In

Options
jacksprat
jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
I am looking forward to seeing everyone check in with the group, I will be looking for you!

Replies

• doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I'm here :)
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I'm totally here!
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Hi Jacksprat, thanks for taking the initiative. I can see my friends are here already. Lets lose pound a week once again!!
  • jacksprat
    Options
    No problem, congratulations on your 40lbs to date, I am excited, I only hope I can sustain....
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the invite! I'm here and ready :)
  • doin_it
    Options
    Hi Jacksprat, thanks for taking the initiative. I can see my friends are here already. Lets lose pound a week once again!!

Hi Umber!! We're back at it again!! Looking forward to your weekend challenges to keep me motivated!! :)
  • umer76
    Options

Hi Umber!! We're back at it again!! Looking forward to your weekend challenges to keep me motivated!! :)
    Sure will post them but you guys should promise that everyone will take part in those no matter how small the workout is going to be. But I can tell you when I was regularly posting the challenge it really helped me.
  • mousemom18
    mousemom18 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm here lost 2 lbs since Jan 1 already and hoping to build some momentum
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm back! I, like many, did really well for the first few months of 2013, but fell off the wagon. But I'm back.

I have already lost 10 lbs since the last week in December. Posting regularly really keeps me on track.
  • gardendolly
    gardendolly Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone

Thanks so much for the invite. I enjoyed the pound a week group last year, and for a long time it kept me motivated. Somewhere along the line I lost the plot.

Glad to see the pound a week group back. I've not got off to that great a start. I have done the new Weight Watchers programme for the last 2 weeks. Last week 1 lost 1lb, and this week I gained it back again! Oh well, back to the drawing board. Need to figure out where I am going wrong and do something about it! Easier said than done.

Good luck to everyone. Lets make this a great year.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm here! Hope to do better this year than last year :embarassed:
    Umer I will do my best to participate in your weekend challenges, If for some reason I can not I will post my excuse!

We need a thread for Weakening Willpower Weekends<
    THAT'S MY PROBLEM!!!! We could possible have one member on standby in this thread who could be a "counselor" for anyone who needs to vent their temptations and weak moments during the weekend.....good idea? YES, NO???

Thanks for the invitation!!!

VERY EXCITED :love:
  • umer76
    Options
    I'm here! Hope to do better this year than last year :embarassed:
    Umer I will do my best to participate in your weekend challenges, If for some reason I can not I will post my excuse!

We need a thread for Weakening Willpower Weekends<
    THAT'S MY PROBLEM!!!! We could possible have one member on standby in this thread who could be a "counselor" for anyone who needs to vent their temptations and weak moments during the weekend.....good idea? YES, NO???

Thanks for the invitation!!!

VERY EXCITED :love:
    This weekend I will post the challenge for the calories burn. I am thinking to start with atleast 800 calories to be burnt.

You are welcome to post the weekend willpower threads and we will take part in it.
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    This weekend I will post the challenge for the calories burn. I am thinking to start with atleast 800 calories to be burnt.

You are welcome to post the weekend willpower threads and we will take part in it.
    [/quote]

Sounds good to me umer...u post the challenge and I will be the on stand by, go to person this weekend :wink:
  • umer76
    Options
    Great spirit!
  • jacksprat
    Options
    So how does this work, the challenge for calories burn?
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Umer!! I can't wait for weekend challenges! Keep me on my toes, my friend! I need all the motivation I can get right now!! :D
  • doin_it
    Options
    So how does this work, the challenge for calories burn?

Umer usually sets a number of calories to be burned on the weekend for example it may be 1000. Then we post how many we burned. The amount of calories to burn goes up over time. Just makes us all work harder and stay motivated.
  • umer76
    Options
    Because weekends are mostly the days where we go over the calories limit. So yes we will go over the calories but we have to say yes to burn big number of calories on Saturday and Sunday combined in order to stay under the calories.

If someone can maintain a spreadsheet to record the weekly calories burnt that will be awesome. Then we can announce the weekly winner and the overall winner will be showing on the table anyway. Knowing few people here I can tell you they burn lots of calories:bigsmile:
  • littlemzkitty
    littlemzkitty Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I will volunteer to do the spreadsheet!

Hopefully by taking a more active role in the group, it will be harder for me to disappear.
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Thanks littlemzkitty!! Your help will most definitely be appreciated!