Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Workout 1

Wow - going into those planks right after push-ups nearly dropped me! Feeling sore under the armpits but I think I need heavier hand weights. My heart felt like it was going to beat out of my chest and I sweated my butt off. Bring on workout #2!! :smile:

Replies

• Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    The planks were tough for me, too. I couldn't hold it the whole time. But better than nothing!!
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Call me crazy, but I love planks! Suicides (from cardio 1), on the other hand...
    I did workout 1 earlier today in the morning and just finished cardio 1. As far as workouts go, I enjoyed them :)
  • I am on day 4, so I started workout #1 over again today. It went a lot better than I thought it would, so that was a pleasant surprise! I must say that my hamstrings are so tight though! Holy cow! I might need to start wearing slip on shoes!!

Keep up the great work everyone!!
  • tdorton
    tdorton Posts: 22 Member
    Workout 1 done. I am so glad I have others doing this with me.