Day 1 - Insanity

Options
Started Insanity today, eating steamed vegies, scrambled eggs, Corn Flakes. Have looked at their nutrition plan to get an idea on foods to eat, how much and how often. Have taken before photos of bellie fat and will try to post them

Replies

• wilkinsons11
    Options
    Have committed to good eating for four days as well as doing the Insanity workouts. Lower back on right side a bit sore, workouts are intense, face is bright red at the end and I need to break frequently or do lower impact exercise just to make it to the end. Drinking lots of water, no juice, cordial or soft drink. Not hard to do at them moment cause the reward is going to be worth it. To have the old me back will be so great and it will be good to feel sexy again :)
  • Slivnfree
    Slivnfree Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep it up! The workouts are great! I am on day 8 today (Yesterday was a rest day) and I am looking forward to getting my butt kicked. When I finish it I am on top of the world! I feel so accomplished. Good Luck! I will send you a friend request and we can cheer each other on if you want!? :drinker:
  • wilkinsons11
    Options
    Sounds good . I didn't know u could send friend requests. How does that work?
  • wilkinsons11
    Options
    Oh, ok, just found the 'friend request' tab