Good morning Tuesday!

Options
Well yesterday was my first day and I had a great day! Logged, ate my calories and did some good exercise!!
Hope everyone else did great to!

I leave to go to Mexico in 9 days with the most wonderful man I know and I would like to try and eat reasonably while I'm away but most importantly do good until and even better when I get back. My bday is June 5th and my goal is to lose between 40-50 lbs by then.

Bought a large water bottle last night to leave at my desk and plan to have at least 2 from the time I get to work until I leave.

So anyone have any exercise challenges we can do for a week starting today?

Rachelle

Replies

• abbylbrown23
    abbylbrown23 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Well yesterday was my first day and I had a great day! Logged, ate my calories and did some good exercise!!
    Hope everyone else did great to!

I leave to go to Mexico in 9 days with the most wonderful man I know and I would like to try and eat reasonably while I'm away but most importantly do good until and even better when I get back. My bday is June 5th and my goal is to lose between 40-50 lbs by then.

Bought a large water bottle last night to leave at my desk and plan to have at least 2 from the time I get to work until I leave.

So anyone have any exercise challenges we can do for a week starting today?

Rachelle

Awesome day yesterday! Ugh I am jealous that sounds so fun! Dedication and discipline, once those are down its second nature.

That's how I get the most water, I have my handy dandy watter bottle I take EVERYWHERE with me.

Maybe want to do a calorie burn challenge. Like burn so many calories in a week or something?
  • KarenBoehlke
    Options
    I lost 1.2 lbs since yesterday so my morning is off to a great start.
  • abbylbrown23
    Options
    I lost 1.2 lbs since yesterday so my morning is off to a great start.

Awesome job!!! Great motivator to keep going!
  • lizzybarron
    lizzybarron Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! I stayed strong at work and didn't eat anything. I also lost 3.75 lbs in 2 days!!!!
  • abbylbrown23
    Options
    Well done everyone! I stayed strong at work and didn't eat anything. I also lost 3.75 lbs in 2 days!!!!
    Woohooo awesome job. Great kick off!!