Heard from my Buddy Colin (Dr. T. Colin Campbell) Today!

Options
To my fellow WFPB or even vegan friends - my buddy Colin - yes, Dr. T. Colin Campbell author of the China Study and Whole and one of the main docs in the Forks Over Knives movie just emailed me - I got in touch with him after I took the eCornell course to get certified - I wanted permission to add key slides from the course material to the new business I am launching here in PA - website is: www.thewaytoyourhealth.com - he had emailed me months ago with advice on the weight loss and juicing and so I emailed him last night and got a reply an hour ago with a great big YES that we could use slides as long as we put his name on them giving credit, showed him or listed the slides in an email prior AND he would be putting a comment and endorsement on our website to help people seeking weight loss and health reversal! How cool is that?! Love Colin! He's the man!

Replies

• Dare2Believe
    Dare2Believe Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    That's great, congratulations. I have been debating whether or not to take the course. I'm a nurse so I know that I could use it as CEU credits but was wondering if it was worth it or not. As in, is it just more of all the stuff I've already read or seen? Did you like it, would you recommend it? Thanks for any input.
  • kmcosgrove115
    kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    SO worth it! In fact they are going to be offering another add on course to the series that I will be taking - it was fantastic, at YOUR pace, anywhere you could access a laptop - I recommend it VERY highly! The info is just astonishing!
  • CynthiaNH
    CynthiaNH Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SO worth it! In fact they are going to be offering another add on course to the series that I will be taking - it was fantastic, at YOUR pace, anywhere you could access a laptop - I recommend it VERY highly! The info is just astonishing!

I've recently joined this group...so grateful to have found others on the same journey. I completed the certificate program about 3 years ago and it was great. Hadn't heard about the add on course. Can you tell me more about it, or where to find out more info?
  • CynthiaNH
    CynthiaNH Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh, by the way...I am a nurse, too. (advanced holistic nurse/psychiatric nurse practitioner). This is such important information to share with others....
  • kmcosgrove115
    kmcosgrove115 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I am signed up for all the updates but have't see anything other then it is coming - I need to email Colin soon reg using his slides on my website for my business - I could slip it in and ask :)