One week done, where is everyone?

Options
How many are still checking in and still pressing play?

Replies

• terrea1
    terrea1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    finally the first week is done. Each morning I dread hitting play but afterwards I am sooooooooooo glad that I completed the days workout. This week I lost 4 pounds!!!! hope you guys are seeing results and will continue tomorrow.
  • BriPZ74
    BriPZ74 Posts: 19
    Options
    finally the first week is done. Each morning I dread hitting play but afterwards I am sooooooooooo glad that I completed the days workout. This week I lost 4 pounds!!!! hope you guys are seeing results and will continue tomorrow.

So nice to see four lbs drop off, WTG!! Keep up the good work.
  • Harpin_Maddog
    Harpin_Maddog Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Dropped 6 lbs and 1 inch on waiste since starting on 1/6. Although I did get in three days of running 5 miles and one day of resistance training on top of the insanity. All in all a succesful week and ready for week two.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Still going over here, too. Don't think i've dropped any weight. I'm not going to check my weight or my measurements for another week or two. But i'm still pushing along! Not looking forward to the workout later lol
  • movebish
    Options
    yea!! i started on 1/1 and have been pushing play everyday no matter how tired or lazy. i just think about how great i will feel when it's done. i keep thinking of this quote to motivate me - "The only workout you regret is the one you don't do!".
  • ryansgirl13
    Options
    I'm still going and LOVING it! I may not be able to do everything exactly right and it kicks my butt some times, but I love how it is making me feel! Excited to keep going!
  • Harpin_Maddog
    Harpin_Maddog Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Cardio power and resistance went much better this time around. Actually made it through without stopping, although not at the speed they were going on the dvd. I was just determined to get through it. Felt great afterwards and ran 6 miles. Total calorie burn from exercise today was 1000 cals. 300 from insanity and 700 from my 6 mile run.
  • azwarner
    azwarner Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just completed Day 5 today. The pushups are getting a little easier but I still don't have perfect form. 1 more day of week 1!
  • Smiley0514
    Options
    Almost finished with week 2 here. Everything has been great here minus my weekend slip up with beers ( sorry not sorry). I have noticed I have better stamina but not much body change. The first couple times I finished Insanity, I never really saw results til like day 55-60 so I'm not to worried.

I hope everyone else is still pushing forward! Don't give up! :)
  • james231287
    Options
    Still gunning it here too!

Again I'm not sure about weight loss but I feel a lot more confident - have to go until the end to really *kitten* how good this program is.

No where near keeping up with the guys in the video but getting better!

J
  • CulturedCowgurl
    CulturedCowgurl Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Still gunning it here too!

Again I'm not sure about weight loss but I feel a lot more confident - have to go until the end to really *kitten* how good this program is.

No where near keeping up with the guys in the video but getting better!

J

^Ditto what he said.