Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Introduce yourself!

I'm Stephanie! I can't wait to get started with this program. I won't be following the meal plan, as I do not eat animal products, but the fitness portion looks wonderful. Excited to meet you all :)

Replies

• Hi, I'm Gina. I am looking forward to getting my Body Revolution set today (after a few days of delay due to the snow storm)! I am sure this is going to be really tough and I am up to the challenge, but am looking forward to some encouragement to stick with it when it gets tough or starts to get boring! I can't wait to join you all!
  • Awesome group! I'm Lydia, already did one round of Body Revolution and need some motivation to do this regularly again. I think it's such an awesome and fun programme and you won't believe how strong you will become over the course of 13 weeks!

I thought about following the meal plan, but then again... it's too hard for me as I often go out.
    Stefanie, there's a vegan meal plan substitution sheet available for download - for free. ;)
  • kiatd123
    kiatd123 Posts: 1 Member
    Super excite to start.
  • Hi I'm Dannii and I'm a mum of 5 all C-section's and only 1 year between babies, so I couldn't really do much after giving birth but now my youngest is 9 months old, I'm ready to get back into shape as I'v gained over 40kg since having my 1st child 7 yrs ago, so hope to do well and look forward's to doing this program with you guy's :-D
    I'm in Australia so I'm not sure how this work's, I'm new so please be kind lol ;-) and good luck to all.
  • FruityTuna
    FruityTuna Posts: 5 Member
    Hi everyone. I'm Heather. I started the Jillian Michaels 7-day kickstart on Monday. So far, so good with the eating plan and I cannot wait to get started on the workouts!
  • Sisqo83
    Sisqo83 Posts: 7 Member
    Awesome group! I bought Body Revolution a while ago and it has sat collecting dust so I'm so gratefully to have a group of people around to help keep me motivated!
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    Awesome group! I'm Lydia, already did one round of Body Revolution and need some motivation to do this regularly again. I think it's such an awesome and fun programme and you won't believe how strong you will become over the course of 13 weeks!

I thought about following the meal plan, but then again... it's too hard for me as I often go out.
    Stefanie, there's a vegan meal plan substitution sheet available for download - for free. ;)

Oh, how were your results? It's wonderful that you're going for round 2. :)
    Thanks for letting me know about the vegan substitutions! It has some nice recipes.

And it's great to have you all. Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • Hi can't wait to get started on Monday.
  • Hi, I'm Becca. Just got my JMBR set and I'm ready to start this thing Monday! Can't wait! I've heard great things about the program.
  • Hi all! I'm Aubrey I've started Body Revolution but never have completed it! This time will be different! I want to get back to.....
    loving to work out, priority, and a habit for my health.
  • radiantlyhealthy
    radiantlyhealthy Posts: 125 Member
    It all starts tomorrow!! Game on. ;)
  • Hi Everyone. I can't wait until tomorrow! I have four kids and I decided it's finally time to take the baby weight off. (The youngest is 17, so obviously I have been a bit slow to motivate.)

I just finished taking my 'before' pics and measurements. Sobering, to say the least.
  • will2lose72
    will2lose72 Posts: 128 Member
    Hello! Did the Day 1 workout...know I will feel that tomorrow! It took me about 50 minutes to get through the 30 minute workout with distractions and stopping/starting to make sure I was getting it, LOL! Not exactly sure how to log this type of workout with MFP.

I am super motivated after reading others results on the program. I bought the set months ago and never made it past the first video. Day 1 down, 89 to go!!
  • Hello! My name is Wendy. I did Body Revolution last year. However, my eating wasn't on point so I did not see any results. I am back to eating well and looking to incorporate some fitness back into my life. :) I figure Jillian might be a good place to start.

Good luck everyone!
  • Hurley1203
    Hurley1203 Posts: 40 Member
    Hi everyone! I'm Sue and I just finished workout day 1!
    I started this program in the spring, but developed an Achilles tear and had to take the whole summer/fall off. Then the holidays came and the few pounds I'd lost found their way back.
    So, I am motivated and ready to lose the baby weight (um yeah, my baby is 5) :)

Feel free to add me!
  • tdorton
    tdorton Posts: 22 Member
    That's ok Sue my baby is 10. It's nice to meet you all. My name is Tracie. I'm just ready to get healthy again and looking good in a size 10 jean wouldn't be so bad either. :-)
  • dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Hi, I'm Dawn! I'm joining a little late, I'm finishing up my 3rd round of ripped in 30 and looking forward to starting this on this weekend, so I'll be about 2 weeks behind you.
  • HI I'm Jen. My husband and I started this program on the 20th so we are a week behind but I thought I would join in anyways. I previously did a lot of distance running but over trained and had to take a break and consequently put on some weight. It took me quite awhile to find a program that interested me and I am fully committed to JMBR. We did the kick start week and I dropped 6 lbs and he dropped 5lbs. Not sure that I lost a whole pants size but pretty darn close! We are following the diet plan but I have to modify it because I am a pescatarian. I really like the workouts and I find myself pleasantly sore and definitely motivated. Almost to the end of week 2 and we are finding the workouts easier and easier so we can take on the modified forms some too. I'm not so worried about the number on the scale as I am measurements and fitness level. Looking forward to transforming my body!
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    I'm Deborah and I started yesterday. I couldn't quite get through the entire workout, but today I finished No. 2. A little afraid of Phase 2, though, as she keeps saying she's taking it easy on us in this first round. Doesn't feel so easy to me!
  • 2bfit3388
    2bfit3388 Posts: 43 Member
    Hi, I'm Pat and coming to this JMBR party little late I started BR on Jan 13th and recently joined MFP and discovered this thread!!. I am finishing up Phase 1 (I am doing D3 & 4 for 3 weeks). Love this thread to share/support in this journey..