Day 14 - Dedication

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
Day 14 - 65 sit ups / 85 crunches / 42 leg raises / 55 second plank

Headed to the office early this morning. Will get them done after work.

Have a great day...we're almost half way there!

Replies

• lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Got up early to go to the gym. Extreme 30 done along with Day 14 being completed. Going to have to break them into sets now as they are getting to be a bit much, lol. Enjoy your day ladies.
  • windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Done Day 14..
    It is really amazing how afraid I was of the plank, thinking at first that I could never do more than 10 sec.. now I am doing 55 sec!! I am so happy :)
  • hollyglanville0912
    hollyglanville0912 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone! Day 14 DONE!!
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
    Options
    Done! After a very long day at work. Left my house at 5 am and got home at 5:45 this evening. Ladies, I think I'm going to bed very soon:smile:

Good night!
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed. I've been a bit out of it the past few days, but being able to push myself to complete the daily challenge reminds me that I can do this, even if I'm having to break it up.
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Done! Plus 20 minutes of yoga with my 4 yearold. (This is essentially my rest day for the week).
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    You are all doing great. :) And them planks are fantastic! I got off work with just enough light to take my adorable boys (dogs) for a walk in their off leash park. 30 degrees out and they were so excited to get an extra walk. I do not even care that I turned my regularly scheduled workout into a day with the boys. We got in about 40 minutes before we started to lose the light. It was a great evening. :)

Shelley, Timmy, Oscar, Cooper and baby Joey!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,437 Member
    Options
    Got it DONE!!

Chris
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Day 14 done...didn't dbl up yesterday, maybe today