May 2014 bride looking for friends and support!

KateCarrot
KateCarrot Posts: 13 Member
What a stressful road so far to this wedding! Would love to meet some fellow brides and have a few bride friends :)

This is my dress: http://www.jlmcouture.com/Alvina-Valenta/Bridal/Spring/2013/Style-9307

That I foolishly ordered a size too small hahaha. It has come in and I've tried it on. It fits ok, just a bit more snug than I'd like.

Replies

• Cal28
    Cal28 Posts: 514 Member
    Wow what a dress! I also get married in May so feel free to add for support, some days I comment loads and others I just do my best to even log :-) but I'm pretty motivated and aiming for 1lb a week. x
  • kts1988
    kts1988 Posts: 108 Member
    We just moved our date to May 31st, 2014, so it's crunch time. Add me for support...my dress is a size too small as well :/
  • Getting Married May 25th! Really excited and super stressed....so scared I wont lose the weight......add me for support...I would love to have a good support group lol
  • pandabearlove105
    pandabearlove105 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm getting married May 24th, and guess what, I orders my dress too small too. Let's get these dresses zipped ladies! Feel free to add me :D
  • Cal28
    Don't be stressed Keri! There wouldn't have been a proposal if you weren't loved exactly as you are!!
    3 months today until I fly home then I'm sure it will be very real as the wedding is two weeks later!! Would love to lose 20lb but it seems to be moving slowly. Boo!
  • Daerina8
    Daerina8 Posts: 35 Member
    Getting married May 3rd! :) I'm really starting to feel the pressure....
    I bought my dress back in September, before I started my diet... now, 38lbs later I'm worried it'll be too big to even alter! But that would be a good problem to have...

Feel free to add me, we'll get 'er done! :)
  • ASB2683
    ASB2683 Posts: 12
    Getting married May 10th! When I ordered my dress it fit me perfectly, but I've put on 5 lbs since then! It's time for me to get back to work and drop those 5 lbs and tone up! Here's my dress:

http://www.weddingshoppeinc.com/pr/Sottero-and-Midgley-Adorae/23645

Feel free to friend me! We can all help motivate each other to keep working towards our goals!

P.S. Love your profile pic! I have two horses of my own!
  • Cal28
    Wow! I'd love to be able to get away with a dress like that! Stunning!

Mine is NOTHING like I imagined... Carolina by Ivory & Co (although I've had the train cut off!) Feels weird seeing it online as I'm not sure I even like it when I see in on there but was by far the best I tried on.

Ahh well will find out in 3 months! lol.
  • I am getting married on June 20th...5 months today and ill be married! Im looking for people to egg me on and help me shed before I wed! Id love it if i had some like minded people on mfp to encourage me! ive just started (late i know...but better late than never).

Best of luck you lovely ladies! x
  • Hi everyone

I also get married on 31st May. I am really just looking to tone up a bit and would like to concentrate on my arms so they look good in my strapless dress!!

Feel free to add me.

Lynn