Members

Options
Just letting everyone know who is who.

BJKneedstolose is BettyJK from the sarc group.

Invites to the group have been sent to plainTruus who is TRUUSke on the sarc and fibro sites.

T426 is NTrae from the sarc group.

Sweetwendylou is Wendylouz from the sarc group

Candaceschulte1 is Tinks_Hope from the sarc and fibro groups.

Ib2special is from the sarc group.

Mary2730 is fom the sarc group.

georgian1313 is Suzzieq from the sarc group

Hopewalikainen is from the sarc group.

Sharigirl is ShariLynne fom the fibro group.

Welcome everyone! Remember this is not meant to stress to anyone out. Just to offer friendly encouragement, share tips and move at whatever pace we can.

Replies

• vtway
    vtway Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks so much for doing this! I am just learning, but suppose I should send a friend request to each of these ladies. This is so exciting! Looking forward to learning more about all of my new friends!
  • auntbev2014
    Options
    Yes, it is exciting. Glad everyone is here.
  • mary2730
    Options
    This is a perfect time, the start of a new year, and a group of friends who understand the complications of doing this with a chronic illness. Thanks Bev!
  • nancyrnocn
    Options
    Hi all! I am nancyrnocn on here and Mamaw1953 on Inspire. Glad to be getting started :)
  • ConcernedMomma
    ConcernedMomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am ConcernedMomma from the Ehlers-Danlos and Pain group. I used to be in the Fibro group, but dropped out of that one...but I still have Fibro.
  • W2BH
    W2BH Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Our group here on MFP is growing nicely!

I am still trying to figure this site out a little bit. I will get emails telling me someone commented on something I have also commented on but when I try to find the new comments, for some reason they are nowhere to be found. Luckily, the whole comment shows up in the email notification so I get to read them; but, it's strange that I come here to MFP and can't find them. lol I'll get it figured out one of these days.

I've done more research today for the diet plan I have chosen and finally think I have all my tracking settings and goals where I want them now. It took me awhile to find all the info since it was not presented to me nicely all in one spot. I had to turn a lot of pages in my books and do some online research to find all of the info I wanted.

Now I think as I go along I will just continue to enter recipes in my profile recipes page of things I make often and that will save me some inputting. You only have to input them once and if you make them the same way all the time, you just choose that "recipe" and how many servings of it you had and viola' it inputs it right into your food diary. Love that feature! Takes time to input the recipes but over time I'll get them in there. I don't share the recipes on the MFP website because most of them come from various cookbooks. Sometimes I change things in them to suit my taste, etc. So, technically they are copyrighted recipes and not mine to share (I guess unless I change them a bit, then they are more mine). :-P

Anyway, so glad to see everyone here and to be starting out this new year with this great group of friends and fellow Inspire.com members that are eager to improve their health!

~W2BH
  • W2BH
    Options
    Thanks for doing this, Bev! It really helps. Looks like you have a LOT of friends in that sarc group and they're all coming aboard here on MFP! That's awesome! :-)
  • Yggdrasil98
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks Bev, I am looking forward to progressing and seeing some positive progress. I'm in the ThyCa and Fibro groups
  • W2BH
    Options
    Hi Y! Welcome to the group! :-)
  • Senneth12
    Options
    Hi :)

I'm on the ehlers danlos syndrome inspire forum. I was diagnosed with fibromyalgia before EDS, and the symptoms fit, but EDS probably causes those symptoms. Oh, and chronic fatigue syndrome. I have that too.
  • nzjaneaustenfan
    Options
    Hi, I'm janeaustenfan on the ehlers danlos inspire forum. I've also been diagnosed with fibro, but I suspect they are one and the same thing.
  • W2BH
    Options
    Hi Senneth12 and nzjaneaustenfan,

Welcome to the Inspire Group here in MFP!
  • kaseyvandyke
    Options
    Hi! I'm kaseyv from the fibro, joints, arthritis, osteoporosis, autoimmune groups. Happy to be here!