90-Day Fit. & Nutr. Challenge Day 10: Eating Well Wednesday!

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Hello Challengers!!!! Today is day 10!!! YAY!!! We are on our way! Are you feeling stronger? Thank you to those who are taking the time to respond and participate in the discussions. I know that life gets in the way, but when you post, you are so motivating to me!!! I hope that you are finding the discussions useful. Please inbox me if there is something that I can add or if there is something you would like to see. Better yet, if you get the feeling, go ahead and post a discussion topic for use to reply to.

It’s not too late to make up your posts for the Photo Challenge, which ends Saturday. Names of all who post Monday through Saturdays will go in a drawing for a prize!!! Let’s have a good time.

For Eating Well Wednesday, I am sharing a meal plan that was shared with me through a Beachbody challenge. Paste the link in your browser. Let me know what you think? I think this will be my plan for next week. I am working on convenience.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bx6LyUGCQOGQNGQ1bWJMRzJMQ1E/edit?usp=sharing

TODAY’S PHOTO: Post a picture of your favorite workout shoes! (Be creative!)

Replies

• 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Yay it is a good day and I am feeling strong. I am glad I committed to eating 3 veggies a day, it has made a difference in my digestion and I enjoy the veggies. I added a protein powder supplement to help with my protein. I tried to read the menu plan but I am using a tiny cellphone and it was too hard to read.
    I am all for convenience, that is why I use frozen veggies and canned beans,greens and peas. My hubby is a meat eater so I Cook it for him. Good success with the new menu.

BTW I love looking at everyone's food diary and hearing about their exercise. Good success to you all.
  • rachso
    rachso Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I may not have time to respond to each post, and I may not see each post the day they are posted, but I do LOVE reading each post made. Gives a sense of hope and encouragement :-)
  • teemillion
    teemillion Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sept... I love the idea of commiting to 3 veggies a day. Maybe that will be my goal for next week. All I have to do now is remember to add it. Amccord2, I love that you are always planning ahead. It encourages me to do the same. Thanks!
  • amccord2
    Options
    Thanks Tasha! I am focusing on incorporating small, incremental changes also. Hopefully, to have those changes make up 80% of my nutrition, without blinking or feeling deprived. Starting with 3 veggies a day is a great goal.
    Sept... I love the idea of committing to 3 veggies a day. Maybe that will be my goal for next week. All I have to do now is remember to add it. Amccord2, I love that you are always planning ahead. It encourages me to do the same. Thanks!
  • amccord2
    Options
    I may not have time to respond to each post, and I may not see each post the day they are posted, but I do LOVE reading each post made. Gives a sense of hope and encouragement :-)

Absolutely! :smile: We get it in when we can fit it in.:love: Anytime you post is great! I find it encouraging also, no matter the frequency. We have a "few" more days ahead of us, so we'll have plenty of posts.:bigsmile:
  • amccord2
    Options
    This is my dream workout shoe! I don't have them yet, but I plan to reward myself after the first 5 pounds are lost.
    108cim1.png
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    :noway: :sad: I am usually a day behind!!!! It is hard sometimes to keep up. This is the shoe I wear when I teach Zumba, well, most classes. I love them!! They are comfortable, light and so much fun!!

2h88prk.jpg
  • alf1163
    Options
    Oops!! didn't mean to get the whole thing!!!! The pink ones on the top left. :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    Options
    Angela, I couldn't open your meal plan. :(
  • ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    282dvky.jpg

These are mine! Maybe one year I will actually buy them :)
  • amccord2
    Options
    What FABULOUS shoes, Annette and Chelsea!! :love: I think I've changed my mind!!! Those are so cute and girly! I probably have such a pain shoe because my feet are so large (12), and the cute shoes don't often come in my size. :sad:
  • alf1163
    Options
    What FABULOUS shoes, Annette and Chelsea!! :love: I think I've changed my mind!!! Those are so cute and girly! I probably have such a pain shoe because my feet are so large (12), and the cute shoes don't often come in my size. :sad:

Wow, size 12! You must be very tall. I am not tall but I have big feet, I wear sz 9.5 or 10. And my running shoes/workout shoes are normally size 11 for some toe room and comfort. Nike runs small but the reebok I wear now for my zumba classes run large so I bought them in size 10. :flowerforyou: