LA FITNESS STRENGTH TRNG PARTNER

Options
ivorytenee
ivorytenee Posts: 2 Member
Hi, I am new to the group. I am looking for someone interested in partnering up to do strength training at the LA Fitness off Cobb Pkwy. I do the dumbbells but would like to tackle some larger weight without breaking my neck.:smile: I go in the mornings during the week. If you are available. Let me know. I m also open to any tips for beginners.

Thanks!

Ivory

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    So cool that you are doing the larger weights. Right now I'm working out at my work gym but they don't have a squat rack or anything :( So I might be looking for options in a month or two. I'll keep this in mind. :)
  • ivorytenee
    ivorytenee Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds good.
  • MsDeeDee25
    MsDeeDee25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm a member of LAFit on Cobb Pkwy and will start going back in Feb. I will send you both a friend request so we can connect.
  • chowmaxx
    Options
    I would love a partner for weights....Are you talking about the Akers Mill location or the one on Barrett and Cobb?
  • chowmaxx
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request...I workout at the Cumberland/Ackers Mill location and the Barrett parkway location. So when you start again, let me know.
  • MsDeeDee25
    MsDeeDee25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request...I workout at the Cumberland/Ackers Mill location and the Barrett parkway location. So when you start again, let me know.
    I mainly workout at the Barrett/Cobb location but I can meet you at the Ackers Mill location on certain days. I will definitely let you know when I start back up.