What makes you say "im going to do a fast for a day or two"

Options
tanigrrrrr
tanigrrrrr Posts: 137 Member
For me, its gaining 2.9kg or 6.38lbs in the last 3 days.

Im pretty sure I havent been kicked out of keto (however i dont wee on strips or take blood).. so Im going to fat fast for a couple of days just to be sure... because that kind of weight gain is bigger than any fluctuation Ive had.. even at my time of the month (which is still weeks away)

anyways... what makes you make the decision

Replies

• delta229
    delta229 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I alternate between Keto and ULC fasting. I have a medical background and spend time tracking how different foods affect my levels of Keto. I am 9 days into a ULC Fast to drive my BHB levels up and then into managed eating to begin reprogramming. I did this process years ago and learned a lot from it. I stayed at weight for years and then.... well, my fault. So, I cam back to Keto and decided to study and learn about myself to understand it. Please feel free if you would like to add me as a friend and read my notes and talk more.
  • hernamewasdana
    Options
    Tanigrrrrr, how did your fat fast go? Any notes on what worked for you or what didn't?
  • tanigrrrrr
    tanigrrrrr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I actually found out I was eating something with a sweetner thats no good for keto in it.

So im currently waiting to see if cutting that out helps..if not Ill let you know how my fast goes

Previously I have just snacked on cream cheese... just ate a tub of it throughout the day.. its around the 1000 calorie mark and has the macros.. and if you only have cream cheese to look forward to youre less inclined to eat it...