Spread Sheet Information

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Hello,
Welcome to the many many new participants this month. Because there are so many new people, I thought I would write a little blurb about the spreadsheet.

- The spreadsheet is a Google Document and you need a Google Account to open it and I must give you access.
- It is for the entire month.
- If you participated last month, you will find the spreadsheet already posted on Google Docs.
- If you are new to the group and have not received your spreadsheet yet, please let me know.
- The spreadsheet contains many formulas that automatically calculate figures, so please do not change them.
- The boxes that you need to make entries in are the red boxes for your weight entry and the grey boxes if you want to discuss how your week has been.
- I would like all weight entries in on Friday. I will send out a reminder email Saturday morning if your box is still red.
- Final calculations will be done Monday morning and winners posted in a new topic in the group forum.
- If you know that you are going to be away or not able to get access to the spreadsheet, just send me a quick message with your weight and I will enter it for you.
- If your weight boxes remain red for two consecutive weeks, I will remove you from the challenge.
- If you have any questions or suggestions as to how to better the spreadsheet or the challenge please let me know.

- Good Luck and Have Fun

Donna

Replies

• katiecoker12
    katiecoker12 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey Donna! Just wanted to thank you in advance for taking the initiative to make a challenge like this available! I am really looking forward to being a part of it!

:smile:
  • ccsimoneu1
    Options
    Hi, i would love access to the spreadsheet. My google is ccreilley@google. Thanks, Carol
  • BettyChampion
    BettyChampion Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    So excited for the challenge Donna! It's given me a real focus, thank you x
  • SailorAriel
    SailorAriel Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yay!! So excited !! ^_^ Will definitely update tomorrow ^_^
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this challenge. I weighed in today so I updated mine today.
  • skelley331
    skelley331 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Weighed in and entered my information!! Looking forward to the mini challenges post. thanks again for doing this.
  • SailorAriel
    SailorAriel Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Entered while I was at work ^_^ yay!!
  • DrewsAnna
    DrewsAnna Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I'm looking really looking forward to this challenge!! Good luck to all of us:flowerforyou: :wink:
  • dlmadeja
    dlmadeja Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Danielle and I was looking for a 2014 challenge and I found this group. I was hoping that I can join in on the challenge and hopefully it isn't too late for me to join :)