Day 17...Getting fit

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,274 Member
Day 17 - 75 sit ups / 100 crunches / 42 leg raises / 65 second plank

Yes it's getting harder but we can do this. Break them up if necessary...you have all day. I will post when I finish later.

Great day ladies!

Replies

• windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 17 Done..
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed. Having to break up the situps, crunches, and leg raises into smaller sets. But got them done.
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Lord help me here goes day 17.

WHEW! Broke them up. 3 sets of 25, 2 sets of 50, and 3 sets of 14. I never imagined I would welcome the plank but I sure am glad to see it everyday now.

We have got this tackled ladies. Break them up as you need. Only 13 more days.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,274 Member
    Options
    Done. 65 sec plank, 2 sets of 50 crunches, 4 sets of 10 +2 leg lifts, 5 sets of 15 sit ups. It was really tough today. I was not feeling it. Shaky on the plank but I held it for the full 65 sec. Tomorrow should be interesting.

Also, walked 30 minutes.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,902 Member
    Options
    Lord help me here goes day 17.

WHEW! Broke them up. 3 sets of 25, 2 sets of 50, and 3 sets of 14. I never imagined I would welcome the plank but I sure am glad to see it everyday now.

We have got this tackled ladies. Break them up as you need. Only 13 more days.

WHAT? 13 More! Egads, throw me a life line. Be back later after I complete them.

Shelley
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,462 Member
    Options
    Shelley? ...Oh, Shelley...:bigsmile:

Got it DONE in a bunch of different sets except the plank.

Have a good Saturday.

Chris