Thoughts on this Group

Options
Looks like everybody keeps up with things going on and all chasing the same thing a healthier life style. With that said I thought it would be interesting to see where everyone is from.

I'm from a small town in the hills of East Tennessee. Go Vols!

Replies

• jeumfleet
    Options
    Northeast Iowa. We are Hawkeyes.
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Southwest corner of Missouri in a tri-state region here. The weather's been crazy. Started out cold this morning, fifties this evening and dropping to teens by morning with highs not getting above the freezing mark tomorrow followed by fifties on the weekend. :noway:

Everyone has proof that I'm a bit nuts as I'm still running around in my summer clothes and have had the heat on for maybe two weeks total out of this winter including the nights it got down to sub-zero temps. I put on my other clothes when I venture outside and it is less than fifty. I spend most of my days like this because I work out a few times a day and don't like changing clothes unless I have to. :laugh:
  • maki1122
    maki1122 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just joined this group today and am looking forward to checking out some of the challenges. I'm from Woodinville, wine country just outside of Seattle.
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    I'm born and raised Boston, Massachusetts... but I've been living in Oakland, California for 7 years. Hello everybody :)
  • dab52776
    dab52776 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    I'm from Cleveland, Ohio :smile:
  • FitnFeistyLyness
    FitnFeistyLyness Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    love this!

grew up in west Virginia.. got married lived in the uk for five years . marriage didn't work so now i live in sunny fl.. although this last week has been cold! well cold by florida standards
  • rondaj05
    rondaj05 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I :heart: this group!! Several of us have added each other as friends, the support and encouragement is amazing and very motivating! :flowerforyou:

I grew up an ARMY brat so not really "from" anywhere. Ended up in Reno, NV in my early 20's and lived there 20 years. That's the closest to "home" for me.

I met my husband in Reno, he's from Louisiana, that's where we live now! We live in Covington, Louisiana which is about an hour north of New Orleans.
  • zoetewijn
    zoetewijn Posts: 121
    Options
    Born in PA, got married at 18 husband joined Air Force. He did 20 years so moved all over the world. Retired 7 years ago and moved back to pa. I have 1 daughter in college..
  • brayla1
    brayla1 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    hey, everyone! I was born in California, raised in central Kansas and now live in Kansas City MO.
  • raelorien
    raelorien Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I live in Richmond, Virginia and have for 20+ years, but I am a Jersey girl by birth.
  • roxanethree
    roxanethree Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    North of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Snow here until April. :)
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I am a Texas girl. Raised in west Texas, home of the Permian Panthers mighty MOJO (Friday Night Lights). I now live in North Texas, just north of Dallas. Go Cowboys! Yeah we are all about football. lol
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    I am a south Louisiana girl! I was born and raised south of New Orleans. If you watched Swamp People (don't judge me from that show, please), then you will have seen my home town of Houma, LA. Trust me, we don't really all live in the swamp ;)
  • astronut96
    astronut96 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Born in Virginia but I've spent most of my life here in Houston, TX.
  • JCLondonUK
    Options
    I'm in London. *Waves from across the pond* :smile:
  • Misty2024
    Misty2024 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Oringanly from Rushville Indiana....now from Seattle Washington ..oh yeah Pacific Northwest girl!
    GO HAWKS!
  • Nicolemac36
    Nicolemac36 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Nova Scotia Burr, on this Friday Morning:smile:
  • rocketblaster
    rocketblaster Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Bam! Another Nova Scotia girl here ;) It is very brrrrr today :)
  • golfergirl92
    golfergirl92 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    West central Illinois!
  • bclegg
    bclegg Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi All - grew up in Rhode Island, but now live in the Boston area and love it!