Almost finished insanity

Options
Hi guys, i am on day 58 of insanity, nearly finished first round, going to start over again straight away, i have definitely gotten stronger and fitter and my favorite trousers are now much to big, you can also see a big difference in the picture from week one and my most recent one. I dont seem to have lost any weight though, infact when i last got on the scales i was actually a pound heavier than when i started!? has any one else had the same kind of results?
Dont get me wrong, i am very happy with the change in the way i look, i just thought this was a bit odd?

Replies

• brad81684
    Options
    You're replacing fat with muscle. Muscle is more dense so you'll see the difference in person, not on the scale. 1 pound of fat replaced by a pound of muscle is still not going to be a change on the scale. Did you follow the calendar for insanity or venture off a bit??
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, i am on day 58 of insanity, nearly finished first round, going to start over again straight away, i have definitely gotten stronger and fitter and my favorite trousers are now much to big, you can also see a big difference in the picture from week one and my most recent one. I dont seem to have lost any weight though, infact when i last got on the scales i was actually a pound heavier than when i started!? has any one else had the same kind of results?
    Dont get me wrong, i am very happy with the change in the way i look, i just thought this was a bit odd?

That's so encouraging to hear! I'm in week 3 and I've only lost 1.5 lbs, but I feel better/stronger and my jeans fit better already.