Day 15...Halfway there

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,269 Member
Day 15 - 70 sit ups / 95 crunches / 42 leg raises / 60 second plank

I'm so proud of everyone for keeping this going. I joined an ab challenge group (mostly crunches...no planks) last year and only 2 of us made it to the end. I have a feeling with this group that's not going to happen:smile: You ladies are dedicated and very supportive.

I'm working at home today and will post when I'm done later.

Make it a great day!!!

Kathy

Replies

• lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I agree Kathy, we have a great group of motivated ladies here. Maybe we should tackle one of the other challenges next month as a group.

Day 15 is done! Had to break up the sit ups and leg raises into 2 sets. Crunches and plank are still good as one set.

Enjoy your day ladies!
  • windija
    windija Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Day 15 done
    I agree that we need to do a new challenge next month as a group, This is a really motivating group, and now that we know each other it feels like home :)
    Keep going yayyyy :)
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Day 15 - Done

The sit ups still hurt; but the leg lifts are killer. I break both up to get them done. I'm still doing only one set of crunches. The planks are still 1 set as well. I wonder how long that will last.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    Lol, I am almost always one of the last standing in groups I join. As is Chris. It is how we met last March. Has anyone ever done the Little Black Dress challenge? Any other suggestions? We could start looking at challenges now and put them to a vote?

Oh yes, done, broke them into two sets. Well accept for the plank. Did a minute there.

Shelley
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Completed. A good workout. I can feel it, and the sit-ups are getting harder and harder, and the planks.
  • KAR1959
    Options
    Lol, I am almost always one of the last standing in groups I join. As is Chris. It is how we met last March. Has anyone ever done the Little Black Dress challenge? Any other suggestions? We could start looking at challenges now and put them to a vote?

Oh yes, done, broke them into two sets. Well accept for the plank. Did a minute there.

Shelley

Shelley what is the Little Black Dress challenge?
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options

Shelley

Shelley what is the Little Black Dress challenge?

Never heard of that one but I am game for any challenge.
  • kaywiz25
    kaywiz25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 15! Sit ups and the leg raises are a killer!
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    The Little Black Dress Challenge is by the same people who brought you your 30 Day Abs Challenge! :laugh:

30dayfitnesschallenges.com/challenges

You should be able to find it fairly easily. When you go into the site go to challenges. Then choose arm challenges. You should find it at the very bottom of the page. It involves using no weights, but your own body. Dips, burpees, squats and the like. There are also other challenges listed there. Oh and planks. At least we are ready for those. :laugh:

Shelley
  • Rhunt24
    Rhunt24 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You guys are motivating! Took some time off, not feeling well, but going to get caught up here soon! Day 15 done!