Goals for 2014?

Options
pawnstarNate
pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
Hello all. 44 here Pawn Shop owner in Arkansas (no hillbilly jokes...we aren't that bad..lol)

What are your Goals this year? I'm currently maintaining but, Have thought about dropping another 10 and then going on a bulking phase.

How about you?

Replies

• dbm037
    dbm037 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I am 8 pounds away from my goal. It has been hard getting to my goal weight since it is so close and I lift weights also. I want to get tighter and thinner no matter what the number on the scale is..
  • bmrtha
    bmrtha Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    The loose 20 - 30 lbs. I totally fell off the wagon and let it roll over me.
  • pjsipe
    pjsipe Posts: 22
    Options
    I committed myself to lose 100 lb.s in 2014........can't say how many times I have done 3 months BFL or this program or that, and been fully focused with good results. Then I go back to old habits to celebrate, and my highs weight always seems to get a little higher than last time. So going for 12 months...no booze, no bacon, no bull****.

Best of luck to everyone else on w/e your trying to accomplish, stay focused on your goal.

A man who chases 2 rabbits, catches neither. (ancient Chinese proverb)
  • bkw99508
    bkw99508 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is to get to 150. My physical goal is to be able to do at least 50 pushups and 1 pull up.

My health goal is to have my cholesterol in check and to not be pre-diabetic...or diabetic for that matter. :)
  • zornig
    zornig Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My weight goal is to get to 150. My physical goal is to be able to do at least 50 pushups and 1 pull up.

My health goal is to have my cholesterol in check and to not be pre-diabetic...or diabetic for that matter. :)

I also have the goal of doing a pull up! We should start a "you can do a pull up"club!
  • asaw00
    asaw00 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Options
    Hello, My goal for this year is to start running. I want to do a mud run in July so I have some major training to do. I'm kinda just waiting for the weather to improve a little so I can get outside. (that's not really an excuse) I am only a few lbs away from my goal but I keep gaining and losing the same lbs, so I'd like to get over that hump. Its the 18th of January and so far so good, haven't really hit any walls!
  • rockmama72
    rockmama72 Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get back within the healthy BMI range. I know if I do this, most of my clothes will fit. I'm tired of wearing loungewear!
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    Options
    My Goal is to get to 10%BF
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 40 more pounds and get back to my running!!
  • laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get back into my healthy bmi range. I need to lose 20 lbs to do that. I have lost 2 so 18 to go!
  • GdeVries
    GdeVries Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    My goals for 2014 are to finally lose the weight, to get under a bmi of 25 I have to get down under 185lbs.

But more importantly to get healthier and stronger. I want to be able to run 5k! I want to make weights a regular part of my routine. I need to make a healthier lifestyle my new style!
  • wonkosane
    wonkosane Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Goals for 2014:

To live long enough to pee on the graves of my enemies.

To have a calf muscle so beautiful, that if I were to flex, nations would crumble.

I have buried the veins in my forearms beneath a layer of thai buffet. They must be revealed to my adoring public.

To feed my mind the raw material it needs to focus and thrive, in creativity, wisdom and patience.
  • ArtemisRuns
    ArtemisRuns Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    To rejuvenate the young sex goddess that lives inside me. To reach my goal weight and then reset to 20 more lb off of my frame. To appear tiny and cute to my husband and a powerhouse to my children.
  • HauteHauteMami
    HauteHauteMami Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My goals are to lean down and build more muscle. I would love to have some real muscles by the end of the year!
  • AHack3
    AHack3 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am very close to my maintenance area again. I plan on maintaining this year. I have lots of fun races planned for this year, but the one I am most looking forward to is my first full marathon in December 2014!
  • amaybee13
    amaybee13 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My goal is to get lean by the end of the year.
  • AdamFoureyes
    AdamFoureyes Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Lose the wobbly bits, grow the harder bits, specifically to see some muscles in my abdomen, maybe get some decent shoulder definition going on. And somehow to get my wrist sorted so i can do pushups normally instead of on my knuckles.
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Goals for 2014:

To live long enough to pee on the graves of my enemies.

To have a calf muscle so beautiful, that if I were to flex, nations would crumble.

I have buried the veins in my forearms beneath a layer of thai buffet. They must be revealed to my adoring public.

To feed my mind the raw material it needs to focus and thrive, in creativity, wisdom and patience.

...........great Goals of 2014. :wink:
  • GoreWhore72
    GoreWhore72 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    My fitness goal is to shed as many inches and define my muscles, with hopefully a weight loss goal of 62 pounds in the process.

I have a tonne of other goals, but not fitness ones:

One of them being to finish the Harry Potter series I read my son. I think we have three and half books left and we started in winter of 2010. LOL

............ and many more. Perhaps, say yes to a male admirer this year and have a boyfriend.
  • EuroDivas
    EuroDivas Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    As I am almost at my desired weight, biggest goal is to maintain and build muscle.