Due August

Options
Hi,

I'm 8 weeks pregnant. We already have an 8 year old and 5 year old and I'm already showing!!

I was trying to lose weight before I fell pregnant. In fact I lost 14kg and 101cm last year by following Michelle Bridges and before I found out I was pregnant I was 75kg (164cm tall). My ideal weight was 64kg, but that's on the back burner now!!!! I've decided to continue counting calories to keep in check! Over Christmas I ate and ate!!!!

Replies

• myroots
    myroots Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm 8 weeks as well and this is number 4 for me (The others are 11, 9, and 3). I of course lost all my extra weight finally after #3 and am concerned about putting it back on. I already have a bump and can't button my pants, and I'm either starving or nauseous or both all day long. Still working out, but not able to worry about calories for now. Hopefully when the morning sickness gets better, my eating habits can, too.
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I am so glad to see I'm not the only one who couldn't button my pants when I was that far along. I was nauseous up until I got sea bands and let me tell you, those things work wonders! I was eating to make my nausea go away. I'm due August 1 and the all day sickness hasn't gone away yet. Here's hoping it will soon!