Any Loss is a Loss, right?

Options
jobell2355
jobell2355 Posts: 49 Member
W1 WI I'm down 2 lbs. Honestly I'm a little disappointed but at least it's a loss. I did lose 6 lbs last week so maybe my body was resisting this week. It's just hard when you see others losing 5-8 lbs. I'm happy for them but I want to lose big too! I measured also and I did lose and inch and 1/2 off my waist so I'm going to call it a win and look forward to week 2. I am going to make a few adjustments because I am not eating enough calories and I think that might be one of my issues. I hope you all are doing well today. On to week 2!

Replies

• jobell2355
    Options
    Oh I forgot...it's my TOM too. Crossing fingers that I am retaining.....lol.
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Nothing can throw a scale out of whack quicker that TOM. Congrats on the 2 pounds! Celebrate it, if it was a 2 pound gain you wouldn't say it's just 2 pounds!
  • murph1777ca
    Options
    I get the disappointment with the numbers, but that 1 1/2 inches is phenomenal. My inches don't budge very often - I guess I have more free-floating flab - so I think you've definitely had a WIN. Especially given your fat flush last week and TOM. C'mon Jo - you rocked it and you know it!

Good luck with W2.
  • Sillygirl50703
    Sillygirl50703 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 2 lbs and the lost inches! Do a little happy dance, you LOST!
  • jobell2355
    Options
    Thanks guys. I feel better now. :)