Day 19...Charge ahead

Options
KAR1959
KAR1959 Posts: 4,274 Member
Day 19 - 85 sit ups / 120 crunches / 50 leg raises / 75 second plank

I'm a day behind. Will get this done either later today or tomorrow on our rest day.

Replies

• lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Day 19 is completed.

Getting excited for next month.
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,901 Member
    Options
    I am a day behind also. So tomorrow I will catch up. Planks are easy for me still, easy may not be the right word. Well they are still ok. The rest I break into two groups.

Icarls, glad you are getting excited for next month. I have done that challenge. It is great. And tough. We got this.

Shelley
  • doubleclick_darling
    doubleclick_darling Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty out of it today after my walk, so I'm going to do todays stuff tomorrow on my "rest" day and split it out a little to see if I feel better.
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,274 Member
    Options
    Long day...I finally completed Day 18 this evening and will do Day 19 tomorrow on our rest day.
  • kaywiz25
    kaywiz25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The plank killed me today! I managed to make it through the other exercises without breaking them up for the first time!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,461 Member
    Options
    Will do this on the next rest day. Watched the game instead of exercising...the 49ers did NOT win!! No Super Bowl for us! But we had fun with our daughter and her b'friend.

Hope you all have a great Monday!

Chris
  • lcarls71
    lcarls71 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    I am a day behind also. So tomorrow I will catch up. Planks are easy for me still, easy may not be the right word. Well they are still ok. The rest I break into two groups.

Icarls, glad you are getting excited for next month. I have done that challenge. It is great. And tough. We got this.

Shelley

We have a trip to Disney in March with our Marching Band so I plan on having to chase the kids around for a week. I will NEED to be in shape and have my stamina in check to keep up with them, lol. :wink: