running and breastfeeding?

Options
2»

Replies

• MtMcConnel
    MtMcConnel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your time! That is great. I just got a jogging stroller and have started running with it. It's painfully slow, but you're my motivation that it will make me faster eventually. Good luck with your marathon training.

I'm finally able to run on a more regular schedule, but I concerned about injuries due to a very weak core and carrying around quite a bit of extra weight still. Do any of you have core workouts that you like? I have found some in the internet, but have a really hard time motivating myself to do it because they are boring. Any suggestions?
  • heathermora11
    heathermora11 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Do any of you have core workouts that you like? I have found some in the internet, but have a really hard time motivating myself to do it because they are boring. Any suggestions?

I have been enjoying the workouts posted on the PurelyTwins YouTube channel. They are simple, but incorporate moves I am not familiar with, so to me they are interesting :)
  • ybodwen
    ybodwen Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Hi again- MtMcConnel- here's a great youtube video I found that has some good core exercises and you can do with your baby :)
    I always listen to my pandora station to get me through boring workouts (which IMO most strength based ones are!)

Hope everyone is good.. just finally finished week 5 of c25k and really pumped about getting back to my old self and training for a 10k in May!