FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Options
Good FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!

I hope everyone's week has gone well!

This group should be more talkative lol!!!!!

So we should share what our plans for the weekend are....

I will go first!!!!

So my mom has just bought her self a house and there are many thing to be fixed up in it, so we are going to the city ( we live in a small town and hour away from anything good(stores, people, etc.)) to shop for flooring and I think I'm going to buy some fabric to make a baby blanket for a friend! I also have to hit up the bath and body works.... ( best place ever for hand soaps ) and the Sunday we at the house pulling carpet and knocking down walls moving stuff around!! Fun stuff !!! Not one day to clean my house! LOL!

So what do you guys have planned for the weekend?

Replies

• Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Since it's a long weekend and I don't have anything exciting planned. I didn't work out this morning - actually the first time I let cramps keep me going to the gym, but I will get in a short workout at lunch. So over the weekend I plan to get in some good workouts and funny I was thinking of going to the fabric store as well, just to replenish my stock of black wool ( I've been tailoring my skirts but think I need to just get ready to make new ones). A friend asked me to make some Wedding Cookies, I guess I have to eat one, can't imagine baking for someone without tasting it - not really looking forward to counting calories for that.

Well if you bake a cake you can't taste that - I'll make my daughter taste them :laugh:

Also, I am trying to add some stairs in my life so I plan to take a walk up the two hills to the other hill of stairs at least twice this weekend!
  • leekat14
    leekat14 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My weekend is to relax. Working out tonight...Planning on working out tomorrow...and During the football game planning on going to the GYM while everyone is digging their face into unneeded calories. Then Monday, hanging out with the sisters and daughters, and going out to eat. YAY me! Hopefully the SNOW doesn't stop me!
  • mandifriesen
    mandifriesen Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    ~!~!~!~ On Sunday i worked my butt off at my moms new house!!!! I got stuck pulling nails out of wood boards! So pick a board up and move it to my little work station, pull all the nails (and some were stuck in there really good lol) then move it to the good wood pile. I must of move like 50 boards. not all of them were light..... I worked up a good sweat. After doing that for 3 hours I carry a bunch of 2X4 boards out side! So up the stairs and put them in a pile and back down stairs. So I can say I got a good workout Sunday
  • KarenBoehlke
    Options
    I took it easy this weekend. Did strength training today though and ran errands for my husband who is currently mountain biking in the snow. It's good to see him back on his bike after so many months.