finished T25

Options
lin7604
lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
well done T25 and have to say i just loved this program but saw minimal results. There was really no change when i look at my pics, i guess doing a mostly cardio based program is not what i need, i guess lifting weights is what i need to see changes. so back to clx tomorrow! my stats: i lost 2 lbs, 0.5 inch off my thighs and hips and 0.25 off my waist. I lowered my body fat 1 point, so that is the best thing ever that i achieved! sure hoped for more but something is better then nothing i guess. Here are my before and after T25 pics.

4e681df8-31c8-4a3f-87ec-f46016fa3cfa_zps57255184.jpg

Replies

• Alcoria
    Alcoria Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    great job finishing the program. i would love to be at your before pics lol.
  • lin7604
    Options
    thx, geeze i didn't realize they were blurry :(
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I agree! But i can definitely tell you have alot more definition. Great job finishing the program!
  • isys5
    isys5 Posts: 213
    Options
    I have done CLX in the past as well as TurboFire, Insanity & P90X and started Focus 25 today and quite enjoyed it although I am not sure if it will be enough to see results either. I liked all the programs but I really saw the most results from P90X (the weights, I did cardio from Insanity, TurboFire, CLX or running). I am not a coach (I am in Canada and don't think I could be if I wanted to ;))

Currently I only need to lose around 8-10lbs. I noticed my whole body changing shape with P90X and really enjoyed the weights but 1 hr 6 days a week is a bit much so hoping the 25min will cut it....will keep you posted ;) Hope you get the results you are working so hard for and you look amazing if you don't :)
  • lin7604
    Options
    I am going to be getting p90x3 in a few days.. just waiting patiently. lol... i have to say i really loved loved loved t25 100% and i hope i will get the results i want with 90x3. I do have to say once i am done i might just get gamma and re do the entire t25 plus with gamma and see what that does for me after too. we will see :) I am going to do 90 days a of the lean program with p90x3 and then do 90 days of classic and that should take me up till summer and then change it up at that point.
  • selflove929
    selflove929 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi lin7604,

Congrats on completing the T25 program! I just finished week 2, and I so far am really enjoying it. The workouts are pretty intense, and I'm dripping sweat after each workout. I'm still having trouble being able to do the squat pulses and the lunge hops, but I'm sure I'll get there by week 4 or 5!

Just curious, did you follow the T25 diet program?
  • lin7604
    Options
    no i didn't. It's too hard in my household as i have a picky son who is now celiac, etc so i just tried to do my best, stay in my cals and keep at it...
  • Jess2k4
    Jess2k4 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I felt the same way, I finished T25 about a month and a half ago. I saw minimal results but still felt good about myself. i didn't count calories or anything which I feel played a big part. In the past (3 weeks after my first child) I did p90x and saw awesome results but that was also with an hour a day AND dieting. I have now been doing p90x3 for 3 weeks without watching what i'm eating. The workouts are hard and make you sweat, but still no difference. I weighed myself and figured out, holy crap, diet has a lot to do with it. As of yesterday I'm calorie counting AND working out. I hope the best for you. sometimes I think 30 minutes a day really isn't enough!
  • lin7604
    Options
    ya i agree, but i just don't have time for more then 30 min ;( I just got myself a new HRM so i hope this will help me. I am started week 3 of p90x3 so i hope to have some good results before my march vacation
  • Chickaboo2014
    Chickaboo2014 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    ya i agree, but i just don't have time for more then 30 min ;( I just got myself a new HRM so i hope this will help me. I am started week 3 of p90x3 so i hope to have some good results before my march vacation

I need to get a HRM. What did you get? does it post calories burned?
  • lin7604
    Options
    i got a polar ft4 and it's good. not any different in cal reading from my old one but it's nice that i don't have to push 2 buttons to get a reading in the middle of my workout.... my cals burnt isn't anything impressive in x3 though