Hello

Options
Simbaby09
Simbaby09 Posts: 93 Member
This sounds like an interesting challenge , how is going to go, are we going to have an online spread sheet to monitor weights and measurements ,and when do we weigh in ?
Thanks for the concept

Replies

• konvincedq
    konvincedq Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Yeah, sounds interesting to me too. I love different challenges.

I am curious about how as well.
  • faithful31us
    faithful31us Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This sounds like it will help kick start my weightloss. Where do you post your before pictures or do you do that in the end with your after pictures?
  • getsharonfit
    Options
    I just started today! I am excited about the fit by Spring. I hope to get a good start and start a good habit!
  • MzBJackson_13
    MzBJackson_13 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I will create a google spreadsheet where you will enter your weight information/measurements. We can weigh-in on Monday since we are starting Monday, Jan 20th.

You are welcome to post pictures of course before and after but anytime to show how you are doing!
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I need a new challenge and this is perfect. Thank you for putting this together MzBJackson_13. I love the weekly goals too, esp. for my diet flaws (not enough water, and wine).

I put a reminder on my phone to weight in on the 20th! I'm ready!
  • getsharonfit
    Options
    How do I get my weight loss to show up? I started Tuesday and I can't figure out how to do that... lost 2lbs in 2 days... so excited...
  • karen_thinmint
    Options
    How do I get my weight loss to show up? I started Tuesday and I can't figure out how to do that... lost 2lbs in 2 days... so excited...

Do you mean in the ticker at the bottom of the post? Go to Message Boards » Settings, then check off "Show your MyFitnessPal ticker below each of your forum posts" and it should show.
  • laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I will create a google spreadsheet where you will enter your weight information/measurements. We can weigh-in on Monday since we are starting Monday, Jan 20th.

You are welcome to post pictures of course before and after but anytime to show how you are doing!

Thank you so much for creating this group. This will be awesome!
  • JillyDJ
    Options
    So ready for this. Do we need a fitbit to participate. I hope to be getting one in the next week or so.
  • getsharonfit
    Options
    Thank you! It worked!
  • karen_thinmint
    Options
    Thank you! It worked!

Anytime!
  • shaleasymphony
    shaleasymphony Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to start. How do I add my name tho the spreadsheet so I know it's me? Only see where tho put my weight...
  • MzBJackson_13
    Options
    You dont need a fitbit to participate... I just have one. Any pediometer should work... but its nice that fitbit syncs with the application.
  • MzBJackson_13
    Options
    @shaleasymphony - I have added your name to the spreadsheet so on the 20th ... just be ready to enter your weight!
  • laurasaintlouis
    laurasaintlouis Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You dont need a fitbit to participate... I just have one. Any pediometer should work... but its nice that fitbit syncs with the application.

Can you add me to the spreadsheet. I am ready for the challenge?
  • MySkinnyJeans2014
    MySkinnyJeans2014 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I added myself to the google spreadsheet! I am excited to start :happy:
  • Billswife2011
    Options
    I am new to MFP and relatively new to clean eating. I hope that joining this challenge will keep me honest.

Lisa
  • LifeChoiceGrammy
    LifeChoiceGrammy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Count me in as this is one of my goals!!!!!:smile:
  • naedeeramirez
    Options
    It would definitely be nice to do this challenge with other like minded people.. keep me posted and let me know what I need to do. I just got started :wink:
  • Fodao
    Fodao Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Good to see this thing firing up!

I just added myself -- I'll get my measurements tonight. (I only got my weight this a.m.)

Good luck, everyone!