changes 2nd attempt through

Options
tallieterp
tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
So I'm on my second attempt through JMBR... and I thought that since I've been doing some crossfit things and staying active over the winter that I might be a bad *kitten* and find work outs one and two easier than the first time through... not...

Then I started dredding moving on thinking that I would get frustrated again... but yesterday I popped in work out 3 and the cresents (which no lie made me cry last cycle) actually weren't bad! I only fell out of one and I was actually able to swing my leg up right under me instead of stepping around...

So there must be a little progress in there somewhere right??? still can't do the crab dips though... :-/

Replies

• LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    This is my second round too. I try to stick to the advanced moves but I still feel it. I can do more of the moves this time around but I was thinking today when she started mentioning all the different lunges (I hate lunges) that I was not really excited about getting back into the more intense levels. I would say you made progress and that is awesome! If it was too easy it would feel like a waste of time.
  • tfire77
    tfire77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Really really hate the crescent. My legs do not go between my hands at all. frustrated with it every time.
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    last night on work out 4 I was struggling on a few things that I didn't remember being issues before but I had also run a couple miles before the circuit so i'm going to blame that for now...

however I am able to muscle out a few manly push ups before dropping to my knees... I'm already worried about everything work out 7 and up - I guess I just have to remember to do what I can and modify when able and just not give up...
  • LessthanKris
    LessthanKris Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I must be blocking things out because I can not remember what the crescent move is. I still hate the running man. I can do it without stoping but I still hate it.
  • Haunted_Hiker
    Haunted_Hiker Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I just did work out 3 for the first time last night, it was those crazy crab pelvic thrust things I couldn't do lol