January 21st P90X3 Workout

Options
Butrovich
Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
Cranked out Accelerator this morning and pushed myself to the limit. I even managed to do the last move, although I was unable to do it for more than 30 seconds. Tough move to do, and I kept scraping my knee on the floor. No one said carpet burn was a hazard of P90X3.

I did Eccentric Upper yesterday and CVX/Ab Ripper on Sunday. The plan is to run 4 miles this afternoon on the indoor track since there is more snow today and wind chills are in the teens. I am barely recovered from my congestion from Friday, so I am not going to risk another dose of misery.

Keep pressing play, everyone!

Mike

Replies

• jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    How are you liking the new workouts? I believe you are a week or 2 ahead of me. I'm in week 4 and just did Isometrix for the first time yesterday. I'm glad they gave me three weeks to work on my balance before dropping that one on me! I'm very much looking forward to the new routines this week and next week, and maybe a little nervous lol.
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    How are you liking the new workouts? I believe you are a week or 2 ahead of me. I'm in week 4 and just did Isometrix for the first time yesterday. I'm glad they gave me three weeks to work on my balance before dropping that one on me! I'm very much looking forward to the new routines this week and next week, and maybe a little nervous lol.

Today is my Day 2 of Week 5.

The balance moves always kick my butt, so Isometrix was difficult. I am blending half marathon training with P90X3, so I am not following the schedule 100%, although I am close. Eccentric Lower on Thursday and doubling Incinerator/Isometrix on Friday.

Mike
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options

I'm just a few days ahead of you! I thought Isometrix was hard!! AND then came PILATES!!! I am 3 days from starting the 2nd block and i am super excited!!
  • AngDenSti
    AngDenSti Posts: 184
    Options
    I did Pilates this morning before work. It was HARD! I wanted to run after work, but I got to busy with kids activities, grading papers, dinner, and then homework. Life is just crazy busy right now!!

Awesome work everyone!
  • jsantus
    jsantus Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have accelerator tomorrow. I haven't even looked at that one yet. . . I guess it will be a surprise. I have however, looked at Pilates, and I know that will be a killer for sure. Thanks for the heads up!
  • zachherda1
    Options
    I am on Day 3 *tomorrow* of P90X3 doubles schedule. I really am liking them much better than P90X. I woke up quite sore today!
  • Ledgehanger
    Ledgehanger Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I finally got started with my P90X3 yesterday - and I was so wiped out when I finished Total Synergistics that I didn't bother logging it until today. :noway:

I am *SO* out of shape. :embarassed:

On the plus side, I've got LOTS of room for progress! :bigsmile: