Biggest Person in the Room

Options
Hi everyone. I'm back after a really long absence. I just wanted to share how I feel when I go to work everyday. I am the biggest person at my job and I know everyone talks about me, and it's hurtful. I am working now to get out of the 300's for good and I will never look back. I'm so tired of always being the biggest, even in my family, I am the biggest. It's a really sucky feeling. I feel like everyone pities me all of the time.

Replies

• mscountrygirl39456
    mscountrygirl39456 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    First of all, welcome back!!! I know first hand of that feeling, I have always been the biggest person at family gatherings, I finally got tired of it.. I've tried for years to lose weight, and would loose about 10 LBS then gain It and then some back...... I have been working on loosing weight since April 2013, so far I've lost 61 lbs, so don't give up!!!!! We can do this!!!!!
  • dawnnamira
    dawnnamira Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    This has been a big thing for me.

I've just had to come to terms that people are going to talk. I don't care. They can live their lives however they like, but I don't have the energy to care about people I don't know!! I have myself to take care of.

Don't let yourself stop. Soon they'll be talking about how amazing you are for losing the weight!
  • jenn8278
    jenn8278 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    This is me! Every day of my life.
    It has almost become an obsession of mine. Walk into a new place, and scan the room for people who may be larger than me. 98% of the time, I end up with "Yep. I'm the biggest, yet again."
    Don't be discouraged. Don't beat yourself up. You are making changes to your life, and that is something HUGE. Hold your head up high and be proud of yourself for changing things! I'm proud of you!

By the way, I'm new around here. I'll be posting an intro soon!

*Jenn Q.*