DAILY CHALLENGE

Options
TO HELP KEEP US ON OUR TOES I THINK WE SHOULD HAVE A DAILY CHALLENGE :happy:
NOW THIS CHALLENGE CAN BE ANYTHING THAT KEEPS US ON TRACK WITH OUR DIET AND EXERCISE SO WE CAN LOOK GOOD IN OUR CLOTHES WHEN SPRING FINALLY ARRIVES :glasses:

I'M GOING TO START US OFF. TODAY'S CHALLENGE WILL BE 25 SQUATS. THESE SQUATS WILL BE IN ADDITION TO YOUR REGULAR WORK OUT.

WHEN YOU HAVE COMPLETED THEM YOU CAN POST YOUR SUCCESS HERE.

HAVE A GREAT DAY PAL :flowerforyou:

Replies

• poma91
    poma91 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    My everyday's challenge is to drink a minimum of 14 glasses of water :drinker:
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I met the challenge, how interesting it is, I have not done squats in years, I have bad knees so I cannot guarantee you the best or even the correct form. But I did it. It was good for me and a challenge. My challenge for my self today was to walk on the treadmill for 4 miles inside one hour. My treadmill timer only goes up to one hour. I started daydreaming and when I looked the hour was past so I don't know exactly how long I was walking but I did 3.71 miles, just short of my goal. Thanks for the challenge. I need more of this, I live by my treadmill.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Challenge completed. Now to get myself out there on the elliptical or walk or something. I will be walking INSIDE today. I am not equipped, clothing-wise to walk out in 8 inches of snow LOL!!
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Challenge accepted!
    ANDDDDDDD
    since 50 Squats were on the agenda for for today anyways.....
    I did 50 more WITH my weights! :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I will do and let you know. 25 squats no problem mehh......:drinker:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Challenge completed in 1 set of 25:) I think atleast once a week we should have squats challenge and every week the number of reps should increase by 10 or 15. For example next week squats challenge could be for 40 squats and week after can be 50 squats. How does that sound?
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Good job guys!!! :drinker:
    I'm at work....will get mine in this evening along with the rest of my work out!

umer I agree with the weekly squat challenge...good idea :wink:

Who's gonna post the challenge tomorrow?
  • jacksprat
    jacksprat Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have bad knees, I will try, the challenge today wasn't so bad. All I can do is try.
  • karleigh55
    Options
    Just did the squats. Drinking water is no problem for me - I live in the desert:smile:
  • srlib12
    srlib12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What is the size glass of water in oz you drink a day?
  • Wraiythe
    Options
    I love the idea of a squat challenge. We could even do a mini challenge a day; one day squats, one day triceps dips, the next lunges, etc. What do y'all think?
  • Wraiythe
    Options
    I have a 51oz bottle I drink, then I have my morning shake with 24oz of water. I am really wanting to up my water in take though.