Share your goals... if you'd like :)

Options
Hi all,

As part of staying accountable, I thought we could share our goals (only if you want to) and then check in weekly,

I'll start...

Height: 5'6
Weight: 66.7kg (147 lbs)
Goal: 63kg (139 lbs)
Things in my way: 22 month old daughter, starting back at work (2.5 days), and not being able to stay away from sugar! I got down to 141 lbs last year but put it back on :(

Replies

• Marie80brown
    Options
    age 33
    height: 5'7
    weight: 153 lbs
    Goal: 140 lbs (or 2 pack, whatever comes first)

I have 2 kids, a 12 year old daughter and a 2 year old son. My weakness is salty foods. they are just soooo yummy! I also got down to my goal weight of 140 last year. then within 2 months (after my wedding) packed on 22lbs! I'm down 9lbs.
  • jkchecca
    Options
    love this!

height: 5'5
    weight: 140
    goal: 125

125 was my pre pregnancy weight before my oldest son was born. this is something i will need to fight for...but i am determined! i have two boys...almost 2 and almost 1. my weaknesses are: a really bad sweet tooth and a love of wine!
  • melissa199mfp
    melissa199mfp Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow I feel like the whale here! :/

Height: 5'7
    Weight: 259
    Goal Weight: 160

My goal is to lose 60 in 2014. Trying to drop a dress size by April 5, for my friends wedding. I look terrible in a strappy dress. My.weakness is sweets, emotional eating, stress, portion control, struggling to workout without my kids interrupting me, I could go on. I've done better since joining MFP, but still struggling. I have zero self confidence and I know that makes this journey even harder.