Hiya guys and girls stomach issues

Options
Reagan89
Reagan89 Posts: 40 Member
I'm new here and have never joined a fitness group or asked advice about weigh from others. I have already lost a stone I know weigh 140lbs and am looking to lose the last 7lbs then tone up.
My trouble area is and always has been my stomach I don't look "fat" but like bloated all the time how do you lovely people target this area?

Replies

• teresand77
    teresand77 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How is your diet? What is your fitness routine like? Do you drink enough water? It's hard to target one particular area but is usually just a matter of losing some bodyfat. Unless, of course, you are bloated regularly due to some digestive problems or something. I had a baby 2.5 years ago and even though my bodyfat is lower than it was before I had him I still have a little pooch there compared to what it was pre-baby.

Anyway, I would love to try and help if you give me some more information. :)
  • PamL66
    PamL66 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    How is your water intake? I go through phases when it seems the pooch is really evident. I've had three children (my youngest just turned 14) and I lost about 26 lbs, but I still fight the pooch battle. I've increased the fiber and water in my diet and that seems to help. If you add fiber, though, do it gradually. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. ;)