JUDDD encouragments!

Options
:happy: I thought it would be nice to have a topic to encourage each other on our WOE. I know a lot of people will give us slack because of our down days, but we all have to find a way of life that works for each of us! It's taken me two weeks of giving it a fair go to really start seeing benefits, but now that I have, I LOVE JUDDD. For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm on a DIET. It's just the way I eat. I'm sure everyone has different results, but for me I am noticing inches lost!! I have spent my whole life searching for some magic way to get rid of unwanted weight, and for me this is a God send.
Best of luck to all in their endeavors, and share and encourage others!!!:flowerforyou: JMH

Replies

• kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    I completely agree with you. I have found this is the only weight loss plan I can stick with. :heart:
  • Breizier
    Breizier Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    On week 3 of Juddding and so far am loving it. I cant get over having had a healthy lunch, a healthy dinner and finishing that off with full fat trifle, chocolate brownie mudslide pie AND ice cream and I am still under my calories and I am still losing weight.

I love food. Tomorrow I am fasting, but I won't feel deprived because of today and I know I can do it all again on Saturday.
  • jenhartzog77
    Options
    Great job! Isn't great not to buy special foods and to just be able to eat like normal people.lol I am actually saving money too. On down days I still sit with my family and enjoy discussing our day. I usually have a carb shake. This WOE has really opened my eyes to a new world!
  • LifesAStage
    Options
    I love this thread! :) Lately, I've been struggling on my fast days, but the great thing is that with JUDDD you can just get right back into it. It's definitely how I will eat for the rest of my life :) I love that on fast days I seem to have more energy and am more productive. It's totally saved us money as well.
  • jenhartzog77
    Options
    That's wonderful:) I agree I am finding each day easier to do! I love it!!