New week check in

Options
ICarla
ICarla Posts: 200 Member
So today many of us will be starting C25K. Some of us will be past week one. But we are in this together. What week are you in?

I'm in week one and im ready to kick some *kitten*. I will (hopefully) breeze through this week. But im taking it one step at a time. I will do my jogging everyday this week. Just to get warmed up again. What's everyone else doing?

Replies

• bijoux79
    Options
    Just finished run 1 of week 3 and I feel really good. Ran for 3 mins and felt like wanted to go for longer. Great feeling. I know it's only 3 minutes but when your 14 stone and very out of shape the little things keep you motivated
  • ICarla
    Options
    Just finished run 1 of week 3 and I feel really good. Ran for 3 mins and felt like wanted to go for longer. Great feeling. I know it's only 3 minutes but when your 14 stone and very out of shape the little things keep you motivated

Awesome job! The road to being a runner starts somewhere. Are you indoors or out? Im doing indoors since its icy out.
  • Honnuh
    Honnuh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Yesterday me and my friend did week 1 day 1. Pretty exhausting, but it felt good to do some running~
    Off to do day 2 today~
  • training2bme
    Options
    I start the whole program today. W1, D1. Was going to start the other day but failed to.
  • bijoux79
    Options
    I'm indoors at the moment as we are experiencing some pretty horrific winds and rain fall
  • ICarla
    Options
    I'm ready for spring so that I can go outside!!!!
  • Honnuh
    Honnuh Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just finished week 1 day 2, absolutely drained of energy, which means a good nights sleep I think!
    Will have a break day as I have university, and have to wake up pretty early for trains, but I'll probably be on W1 D3 sometime before Saturday. I just really want breaks between each day which I should of done this weekend.
  • Vorcha
    Vorcha Posts: 126
    Options
    I'm going to be starting week 2 workout 1 tomorrow! Lets do this ladies (and gents).
  • maieranne77
    maieranne77 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    W1D1 completed today!
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I just did Week 1 Day 2. It kicked my butt.

I like having this group. I really hope it helps keep me accountable. We are going to get cold again, so my next run will have to be indoors at the Y.

Good luck all.
  • ICarla
    Options
    Great job everyone!! Lets take a day for rest and get back at it Tuesday!
  • newtonk520
    newtonk520 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    That's my plan. I did week 2 day 2( not sure how that happened- I was suppose to do day 1) . Back at it on Tuesday to repeat day 2 again. Won't lie it was tough but it feels so good!
  • befitnow3
    befitnow3 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I start W2D1 tomorrow. I'm doing mon/wed/fri on my home treadmill. Thank God I didn't give it away lol. First time EVER I am excited about walking or running:) we have icy cold conditions here which typically stay till April. Looking fwd to seeing how everyone is doing and their experience. Cheers!
  • piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I will be starting week 4 on Tuesday of this week. I am excited every week to see what I am capable of accomplishing. I am inside at the gym partly due to weather but I feel that I cannot slack on the jogging portion like I could if I were outside.
  • mrsjones2point0
    mrsjones2point0 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Today was W3D3. . . I don't feel like I'm ready to move to Week 4 yet, or maybe I'm just scared and intimidated by the thought of running 5 whole minutes in a row. Thinking I will do a couple more days of Week 3.

How many days a week is everyone running?
  • krazykando
    Options
    Yesterday I finished Week 3 Day 1. I am making my running days Sunday, Tuesday, & Thursday.
  • Vorcha
    Vorcha Posts: 126
    Options
    Oh my god, W2D1 kicked my *kitten*. I felt like I was going to throw up and I'm only running for 90 seconds!
  • Domino232
    Domino232 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Completed W2D2 today!

Rewarded myself with a new sports bra! lol!
  • cofomostwanted
    cofomostwanted Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just completed week 5 day 2! I am 185lbs and have asthma. If I can do it you can do it! I'm scared of Friday doing a 20 minute straight run but I'm going to give it all I got.
  • ICarla
    Options
    Completed W2D2 today!

Rewarded myself with a new sports bra! lol!

Ahhh the boulder holder, a much needed accessory for runners. LOL