Weigh In 1/27

Options
CaitlinW19
CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
Down 2.6 lbs this week for a total of 5.8 lbs! I'm so glad I fought the urge to hop on the scale all week...seeing a number under 160 made me do a double take. It was like an awesome surprise present!

Replies

• Darth_AE2012
    Darth_AE2012 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Weight has stayed the same yet again... 197.9. BUT i've noticed my clothes fitting looser and i've upped my exercise all week.

Points for the week = 232.

Bring on week 3!!!
  • rachelg145
    rachelg145 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    152.5 - overall down a few but hosted a big ol' party for the Grammy's last night so I'm up a pound from two days ago. I'd bet tomorrow it's back down ;) I ate very healthy at the party and had the healthiest beverages possible. Lots of veggies and healthy, homemade dips. Then I threw away the 5 desserts people left here because they didn't want to take them home at eat them, with full support from my husband even!!

Hope you all have successful weigh-ins this week!! Keep it up ladies!
  • rlallain
    rlallain Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Way to go rachelg! It always kills me to throw away desserts left behind but you know it's for the best! Nice job!!

I'm only down 0.2 lbs. this week for a weight of 149.8. Not great, but I'll take it since I had a bad head cold the last half of the week so my workouts were basically non-existent for a few days.

Now if I could just kill the guy that keeps bringing in sweets 2 offices down from me, I'd be all set!!!!!
  • lake1316
    Options
    stayed the same as last week 175.5
    still down 4 just need to keep the focus
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 160
    This week: 156.2

YEEEEEEEEAH! And I had pizza twice...but I chose the thin crust with chicken tomatoes and green peppers and WOW it was good!
  • CaitlinW19
    Options
    Way to go rachelg! It always kills me to throw away desserts left behind but you know it's for the best! Nice job!!

I'm only down 0.2 lbs. this week for a weight of 149.8. Not great, but I'll take it since I had a bad head cold the last half of the week so my workouts were basically non-existent for a few days.

Now if I could just kill the guy that keeps bringing in sweets 2 offices down from me, I'd be all set!!!!!

Haha...maybe you can beat the s*** out of him and count it as cardio.
  • k_perlinger
    k_perlinger Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    SW - 170.8
    CW - 165.1
  • CaitlinW19
    Options
    Starting weight: 160
    This week: 156.2

YEEEEEEEEAH! And I had pizza twice...but I chose the thin crust with chicken tomatoes and green peppers and WOW it was good!

Nice loss!!! That's awesome!
  • rachelg145
    Options
    Way to go MrsAustin! I seriously cannot believe how much you have lost - you are SO awesome! I'm sure your family is very, very impressed. I am!! Keep up the workouts!
  • rachelg145
    Options
    Love the workout suggestion for the guy at the office bringing in sweets, although his wife is probably sending them in with him so she doesn't eat them at home. Is she part of the group??? Ha!
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    1/6 181.4lbs
    1/13 179.9lbs (-1.5)
    1/20 179lbs (-0.9)
    1/27 179lbs (0)

Total weight loss - 2.4lbs
  • MrsAustin1480
    MrsAustin1480 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Points? Is anyone doing this? I had 244 this week.
  • Mrsjebus10
    Mrsjebus10 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I'm a little late for this weigh-in.

SW - 205
    CW - 190!!

My goal is to get down to 160 right now, then eventually, hopefully, make my way down to 140 (at this point it would mean 100lb loss for me!!) Lots of work to do, but lots to look forward to as well!
  • CaitlinW19
    Options
    Sorry, I'm a little late for this weigh-in.

SW - 205
    CW - 190!!

My goal is to get down to 160 right now, then eventually, hopefully, make my way down to 140 (at this point it would mean 100lb loss for me!!) Lots of work to do, but lots to look forward to as well!

Great job! And better late than never with the weigh in. Looks like the group has thinned out pretty quickly. I guess some people just won't be skinny biches by summer :-)
  • willi220
    Options
    I am LATE from being sick this week but I am going to weigh in tonight after work.

Will be my first day back at the gym in 5 days from sickness! YUCK!