Week 3 WI

Options
So I'm the same after week 3. I struggled with hunger these past few days, but I can honestly say that I stuck to the plan, with the exception of waffling the exercise a bit, so I confess I'm disappointed. That said, I'm so hoping it's TOM-related and W4 will be the charm. I can't eat this little and *not* lose weight, I swear! So here I am, trusting in the process, gearing up for W4.

Replies

• Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You have a great attitude. Have you taken your measurements? There is a lot of talk on FB about people who haven't lost weight during a certain week but have lost inches.
  • jobell2355
    jobell2355 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    She's right about your attitude. Plow through it lady! At least you know you are making better choices for your body and sometimes our bodies are just stubborn about wanting to hold onto our fat and we have to be even more stubborn to see our way through it. Definitely do your measurements too and go by how you are feeling overall! We are with you in this struggle and hopefully that will make it easier for all of us to stick with it.
  • murph1777ca
    Options
    Thanks ladies. I appreciate the encouragement. I have done measurements, and there's been some change - mostly in the boobs, lol - and I certainly feel better AND feel I look better.

DH is now down nearly 20 pounds, which totally pisses me off, because who do you think's been doing all the planning and cooking and nagging! However, As I have to keep telling myself, trust in the process. But still... ARRRGGGHHHHH. :-)
  • jobell2355
    jobell2355 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ugh....MEN!!! Lol!