DAILY ROUTINE

Options
2»

Replies

• jocop2003
    jocop2003 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Yes you need a schedule or routine. I am just getting back into mine now. I go to the gym Monday through Thursday, 8am to about 9:50, all cardio for now, and then me and my son walk home bout 45 minuets. Then I have 400 cals for breakfast and lunch and that leaves me about 700 for dinner. Friday through Sunday I work graveyard so I don't make it to the gym but I still keep my cals at 1500 the same way and try to exercise. There is much room for improvement but I don't want to overwhelm myself like I have in the past, slow and steady is the way to go. I figure even if it takes me a year or more as long as this 40 lbs. comes off and I am healthy, that's what matters.

I think is great how you distribute your calories!! and yes slow and steady works really good.. progress is progress!!!!!! sometimes we cant just make drastic changes cause that's when we get tired and we go back to the bad habits.. I like making the changes gradually that way my body gets used to it and that's the way we change our lifestyle and eating habits ;)

I hear you guys on slow and steady, I have been battling to lose 10 lbs for a few years than it slowly crept to 15 and just recently 20. I would try various things and was miserable felt always defeated. But so far it is my mission this year to finally lose the weight as I turn 40 this year and I want to look fabulous. I too follow 1500 calories and run 4 days a week with kettlebell training. I know I need to increase my strength training but need to some how get it into a routine even if it is for 15 mins a couple times a week. My goal is to lose about a lb a week and I will be happy. So far so good except todays weigh in oh well.

Claumgr thanks for starting this group sometimes it is nice just to corresponding with women particularly with other ladies that have children as I think sometimes men don't get our weight loss struggle.

Last year my husband lost 10 lbs without trying. He golfed almost everyday and had a horrible diet didn't even try he just ate chips and other junk
  • wendybirdgirl
    wendybirdgirl Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Yes you need a schedule or routine. I am just getting back into mine now. I go to the gym Monday through Thursday, 8am to about 9:50, all cardio for now, and then me and my son walk home bout 45 minuets. Then I have 400 cals for breakfast and lunch and that leaves me about 700 for dinner. Friday through Sunday I work graveyard so I don't make it to the gym but I still keep my cals at 1500 the same way and try to exercise. There is much room for improvement but I don't want to overwhelm myself like I have in the past, slow and steady is the way to go. I figure even if it takes me a year or more as long as this 40 lbs. comes off and I am healthy, that's what matters.

It is very annoying how easily my husband loses weight! "Look honey, down 6 pounds this week!" SHUT.UP.:wink:
    I think is great how you distribute your calories!! and yes slow and steady works really good.. progress is progress!!!!!! sometimes we cant just make drastic changes cause that's when we get tired and we go back to the bad habits.. I like making the changes gradually that way my body gets used to it and that's the way we change our lifestyle and eating habits ;)

I hear you guys on slow and steady, I have been battling to lose 10 lbs for a few years than it slowly crept to 15 and just recently 20. I would try various things and was miserable felt always defeated. But so far it is my mission this year to finally lose the weight as I turn 40 this year and I want to look fabulous. I too follow 1500 calories and run 4 days a week with kettlebell training. I know I need to increase my strength training but need to some how get it into a routine even if it is for 15 mins a couple times a week. My goal is to lose about a lb a week and I will be happy. So far so good except todays weigh in oh well.

Claumgr thanks for starting this group sometimes it is nice just to corresponding with women particularly with other ladies that have children as I think sometimes men don't get our weight loss struggle.

Last year my husband lost 10 lbs without trying. He golfed almost everyday and had a horrible diet didn't even try he just ate chips and other junk
  • claumgr
    claumgr Posts: 28
    Options

It is very annoying how easily my husband loses weight! "Look honey, down 6 pounds this week!" SHUT.UP.:wink:

*******omg ladies.. this is a HOT TOPIC!! I can say most of us relate to this.. so im gonna open a new discussion about this topic.. Husbands losing weight.. ggrrr ******* head over to the discussion to comment about this.. see ya!!