Phase 2

Chelfit
Chelfit Posts: 36 Member
Hi,

So I started Phase 2 tonight (WO5). My utter displeasure with workout 5 and my dismal performance has compelled me to come on here and share. What is up with the freaking crab dips??!!?? And all of a sudden, I'm unable to do a proper push up?

I find it hard to get into a workout after a rest day. Maybe it's a clue that I should do more on my rest day than veg out on the couch. I was also hungry when I did it, which I'm sure didn't help. Anyhoo, tomorrow's a new day...let's hope WO6 goes well!

Anyone else starting or in Phase 2? How's it going?

Replies

• ktully93
    ktully93 Posts: 160 Member
    I found that I really disliked the odd numbered workouts because of all the Tricep moves. I don't know what it is about triceps, but those exercises always kill me. I did discover the more I got into Phase 2, the more I enjoyed it. I will repeat BR a second time sometime soon, but I have a few other challenges I want to tackle first. Good luck!
  • Chelfit
    Chelfit Posts: 36 Member
    I think you're on to something about the odd numbered workouts. Loved workout 6 tonight! It was still really hard, but I was still able to up my weights and I felt focused and strong. :happy: