Looking for some new buddies on this site!

Options
Hello hello! I'm 21 and currently a Senior about to graduate in May (scary).

My goal is to go from 142 to 120 and my choice of exercise is to jog 3x a week and I sometimes rock climb with friends. I signed up for a Jogging for Fitness course my college has that meets 2x a week. It pushes you, but allows you to slow down when needed which helps me a lot!

I have a goal to complete a 5K and the Color Run 5K looks like a fun run to do. I can't wait!

Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• JaniePapageorgio
    JaniePapageorgio Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Really, anyone feel free to add me!
  • bakerblonde502
    Options
    That's pretty cool your school has a fitness program like that.
    Unfortunately my college doesn't (that I'm aware of).

I'm 22 - second year senior. I graduate May 2016 with my BSN (Nursing) and Minor in Business.
    I love to run, however it's been so cold where I live that I haven't done it recently. As soon as the weather gets better I'll be outside ASAP! I'm also wanting to do the 5K color run.

Feel free to add me.
  • chrisloveslife
    chrisloveslife Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've been finding that I need extra motivation to actually keep tracking, so we can motivate each other. I'm a 22 year-old senior graduating in April. I'm also in denial about entering the real world. I'm also taking a gym class called "Party Dance" and we're learning different types of dancing (salsa, meringue, hip hop, etc) as well as going to swing dancing club once a week.
  • tillied
    tillied Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and a senior as well...I should be graduating this coming December with a major in Theatre Performance and a minor in Communication. I'm currently in a yoga class that meets once a week for two hours and a pilates class that meets for one hour twice a week. I'd love to have new friends on here to help motivate each other. Please feel free to add me!
  • montoyarenee
    montoyarenee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I'm a graduate student wrapping up my Masters by this August.

I like to do Zumba, but have put that on pause to train for my first half-marathon. I've never run more than 4-5 miles, so I'm nervous but excited. Hoping to lose a bit of weight in the training process too :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • itsbarbiie
    itsbarbiie Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and a senior graduating in December with a double major in political science and sociology. I keep telling myself that I'm going to jump back in but have had a rough time sticking to it.

Feel free to add me :]
  • hellomanen
    hellomanen Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hello!
    I'm a 22 year old senior graduating (hopefully) this december on architecture! Is usually hard to stay focus and work out when you HAVE to spend 19+ hours a day sitting down on the computer doing models, so I'd love to have new friends on here to help motivate each other. Please feel free to add me!
  • MeyMey_91
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 and a "super senior" graduating this May! :) I am hoping to be at 180 by the time graduation rolls around. And this fall before grad school starts I'd like to be at 150
  • vivre17
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristelle!

I'm 18 and a freshman this year, a nursing major. I'm applying to nursing school soon, and that's terrifying in itself! I'm not actually sure how much I'll want to weigh eventually, but my ultimate goal is ab lines. I was thinking 100-110? I'm 5'2" with a small frame, so I thought that range would be appropriate. I just don't know how to factor in muscle mass. I weigh about 155 now.

Please add me!
  • bhavikmodi779
    Options
    I'm 21 and a senior. I took off some weight last year but immediately jumped back into bad habits when school got started in the fall. I am committed to graduating healthy in the spring and would appreciate any and all support. I know I can do it.
  • browna09
    browna09 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey I'm a sophomore marketing major. My goal is to lose about 50 lbs! I run 5 times a week and a total of 15 miles per week. All are free to add me!:)
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me too. I'm hoping to finish my MA in Linguistics this fall.
  • hzm0016
    hzm0016 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey, I'm Hannah and I'm studying Horticulture/ maybe Landscape Architecture with a minor in German. I graduate 2016!
  • MariCarrie
    MariCarrie Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, I'm a sophomore Psych major on track for a clinical psychology graduate program. I started my weight loss journey about a month ago but have really been stepping it up with two hour work outs and strict diet restrictions the last week and a half and that is where I've seen a difference on the scale. Feel free to add me! I'd love to support others in this process to a fit life. :)
  • bangbangchoochootrain
    bangbangchoochootrain Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Sophomore swag! I'm an International Relations/History Major with a minor in Education Studies. Feel free to add me!
  • jess1jane
    jess1jane Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm Jessi, junior studying economics. I would love having more friends my age! Ugh, back to school is coming up and so are the bad habits. But I'm determined to beat it this year. I'm not going to throw away a summer's worth of working hard for midnight snacking and weekend binge drinking! At least I'm going to try not to. That's where supportive friends like you come in:)
  • 5arahK
    5arahK Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm 21 and a senior....I can't believe it! I'm a horticulture major. I'm at IowaSU. I'm running a 5k this month which i'm excited and nervous about. Add me for support.
  • Mels_Serenity
    Options
    Hello! I'm 19 and will be starting college this fall! I'd love someone else to go through this journey with <3
  • rzhangmd
    rzhangmd Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm 27 yo resident physician. Do I still count?

Either way, getting back into it. Would appreciate some new friends.
  • KathrynEMcGrady
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am a 24 year old law student! Always looking for new friends. Feel free to add!