Peoria, IL area?

Options
Hey peeps. I'm living in Dunlap, IL just outside of Peoria. Is there anyone here from the Peoria area? Im not sure what I am looking for, if anything just trying to get a feel if there are folks in this area who are/have struggled with their weight and are on the track back to healthy freedom.

Replies

• meegun1
    meegun1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I live in Emden, IL. Iocated about 45 min. south of Peoria. Feel free to friend me. I haven't done the best logging, eating, or excercising here lately but trying hard to stick within my 1200 calories. I would like to lose at least 10 pounds before my daughter gets confirmed and my son graduates in May. Good luck to you! And as I said before feel free to friend me! one can never have enough support!!!:smile:
  • drendleman
    drendleman Posts: 2
    Options
    Im living in Farmington, IL. but work in Peoria. Joined MFP in 2012 but didnt use it much. Started back in April of 2013. I am 22lbs down on a 95lb journey. I am working hard (cardio & strength traing) 4-5 days a week plus walking when I get any free time.

Best of luck to both of you and friend me if you like. Its nice to know that Im not alone on this journey and I have faith that we can all reach our goals!!
  • DirectorLawrence
    DirectorLawrence Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm from Peoria. I currently live in Bloomington. Anyone is welcome to friend me!