Options

Replies

• aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    completed 100 squats
  • Millyandjack
    Options
    Sorry but due to work (12 hour shift today) I was unable to squeeze it in. But tomorrow I will smash them all. My promise.
  • jessiwilkerson
    Options
    I'm going to do the squats and the plank on my first break!
  • Teri_71
    Teri_71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Since I met two of the challenges yesterday, I'll try for the planks today!
  • Chubbydublin
    Options
    Both challenges done. Extra water = easy as I needed it after the 2 minute plank!
  • BookterAE12
    BookterAE12 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Completed the 100 squat challenge... was also shooting for 10 glasses of water, but didn't quite make it.
  • kitchen0nfire
    kitchen0nfire Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I finished my 10 glasses of water by 12pm (although I honestly had forgotten about the challenge until the last 2 glasses!!!).

I didn't go for the plank nor the squats since I started a class at the gym which tired me out! I did do planks during the class, so that counts right? 30 sec on each side and 1 min normal plank. I also did about 50 squats in the squat machine with 118lbs.

I think I'm close enough LOL. I can definitely say that I pushed/challenged my self today. VERY PROUD!

Can't wait for the next challenge... :P
  • jenbrown1019
    Options
    Did the squat challenge yesterday, and think I'll try it again today and also add in the plank :)
  • shalome36
    Options
    Yesterday I completed:
    6 flights of stairs
    11 glasses of Water
    30 seconds of the plank.

Okay not quite 2 minutes, but I am not going to give up, i am going to try again today. :smile:

My goal today is to complete

- 100 squats
    - 10 glasses of water
    - 2 minute plank
  • JayneLillian1
    JayneLillian1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Finished 100 squats! :happy: I did sets of ten throughout the work day, great way to wake me up during my mid-day slump... Working on the water now on glass 9 feeling great!!
  • danigrly
    danigrly Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Decided to do the plank today in addition to yesterday. I've started doing pushups since last night so I have not gotten around to my second 100 squats. I finished 6 glasses of water yesterday & got 2.5 glasses today, so far. I've also started doing jumping jacks, I never realized just how hard they were to keep going. Feel the burn all over. I cannot wait to start seeing some weight changes!
  • LizzieRagalnd9
    LizzieRagalnd9 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Plank and squats are done! Working on my water intake now! :)
    Keep it up ladies!!
  • Fitn50Grandma
    Fitn50Grandma Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well.....planks and squats I have not tried yet.....but I will this week. 100? Ummm we will see. I'll try at least. :ohwell:

I did do 45 min of cardio on the treadmill and bike. :)

I also stayed on my Intermittent Fasting 8:16 yesterday/today. It went pretty well since I was eating whole foods with no processed anything.....made me feel full.
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Done, I could not plank for 2 min. straight after 30 sec. it was too hard! So I did 4 sets of 30 sec. ???? Completed 100 squats and will drink my last cup of water before bed.
  • dcsnow99
    dcsnow99 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Got in 100 squats!
  • mystian
    mystian Posts: 14
    Options
    10 cups of water done.
    Will try to fit in the 100 squats before bedtime.

Won't be planking this round as I can barely move my shoulder- tweaked something yesterday :)
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    10 glass's of water - check
    100 squats - check
    20 seconds of plank and I was shaking like an earthquake lol

The point is I challenged myself more than yesterday and tomorrow I will be stronger because of it ;)
  • lovelylaura78
    lovelylaura78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am up for the challenge, and still have a little over 4 hours to get the extra 2 glasses of water done...On a side note I lost 4.5 lbs since I joined the group...I know that you usually lose faster in the very beginning, but this is a huge encouragement and I am feeling on my way!!!
  • BeckyS32
    BeckyS32 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job Everyone!!

10 glasses of water - Check!
    100 squats - Check!
    I am off to go try the plank. Typically I can only make it about 10 seconds before I start shaking like crazy. I will push for 4 sets of 30 seconds each. We will see...

Good night all!
  • Teri_71
    Teri_71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I was only able to do two 30 second planks. Fabulously sore from the squats done yesterday. Struggled to hit 8 glasses of water today.