90-Day Fit.&Nutr. : Day #24 Post Website Wednesday

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Hello Everyone!!!:love:

I really believe that we learn from each other. The best way to be successful, and reach our goals is to share and receive information from others.

So, FOR TODAY'S POST, share a website that you think is a fabulous source of information for fitness or nutrition. It can be a Blog, Facebook page, etc. Just share your favorite "go to" website for fitness or nutrition. If you are burning to share both, feel free!:laugh:

aee02113-776a-4b10-a16e-07499c3285ed_zpse5598973.gif

Replies

• ChelseaSM
    ChelseaSM Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I like reading health/fitness blogs. Some of my favourites are:

peanutbutterrunner.com
    peanutbutterfingers.com
    ohsheglows.com

I've read a lot more, but these are definitely my go-to blogs for workout ideas and/or recipes.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I like going to Precision Nutrition www.precisionnutrition.com by Dr. John Berardi. They also have a forum with lots of members and health and fitness experts. :flowerforyou:
  • amccord2
    amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My "go to girl" for fitness and nutrition advice is Brenda Leigh Turner, author of The Lean Secrets.

:heart: www.leansecrets.com/blog:heart:
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Guess I have some websites to check out!! Thanks for sharing!
    I got to beachbody.com a lot and I'm on this site waaaay too much!:blushing:
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I like sharecare.com it has loads of health info. Also it is associated with Dr.Oz. I particularly like the " 10 ways to outwitt your appetite."
  • ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    My favorite go-to's are magazines. Vegetarian magazine is my most recent favorite as it has inspired me to actually do something special with vegetables other than steaming or roasting. Recently, I made a pureed broccoli ginger sesame soup. It was REALLY good.

Can't wait to check out the links everyone shared! For now, it's bedtime!
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    May I have the recipe please?

:smile:

My favorite go-to's are magazines. Vegetarian magazine is my most recent favorite as it has inspired me to actually do something special with vegetables other than steaming or roasting. Recently, I made a pureed broccoli ginger sesame soup. It was REALLY good.

• hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    i would love the recipe as well please!!:flowerforyou:

May I have the recipe please?

:smile:

• hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    my favorite go to for fitness is nerd fitness.com
    lots of free videos and great information for strength
    training and lifting.