Darned near 50lbs lost! My before and after pics

Options
starchile
starchile Posts: 248 Member
So, I've been eating healthier and exercising (not as much exercise as I SHOULD be doing but still pretty good) since October 1. It's now Jan 28th and I've lost a total of 47lbs....and I feel great!

I definitely have a long way to go and I 100% need to start doing some weight training so that I can tone up...but I'm happy with my progress and PROUD of myself for 1. making the commitment to change my body and improve my health and 2. for getting this far--- I'm the LOWEST WEIGHT THAT I've BEEN since 2007!!! and I'm not STOPPING!!!

SW: 367
CW: 320
GW: 299 (first mini goal)

1620637_10152003193573462_614915711_n.jpg

1184788_10152003193493462_1805098786_n.jpg

Replies

• Imajicat
    Imajicat Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I can really see the results in your picture. good for you!
    keep up the hard work!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! You look great in the pictures, there is a big difference! Keep going, you are doing amazing! :drinker:
  • RC2016
    RC2016 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Your doing great. I can really see a difference!!! Thank you for sharing your motivation.
  • jessicamoye33
    Options
    You're transforming your body right before our eyes!!! The difference 47 lbs is awesome! Yay you!!!!!
  • Faemusic
    Options
    You're looking great! Can totally see the difference, especially in your belly! Great job, keep it up!
  • jneihardt
    jneihardt Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Lookin' great girl! Did you notice your ankles between the pics?! No more swelling! Been there, done that! You are a rockstar. :)
  • pnece
    pnece Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Only just got round to checking out your pics sorry luv but WOW, looking fab. Giving me encouragement, well done you!!! :happy:
  • adlace
    adlace Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    and i bet it feels pretty darned good! You are doing awesome!
  • SadieRose07
    SadieRose07 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I can definately see a difference! You're doing amazing, you should be proud of your accomplishment!:drinker:
  • starchile
    Options
    Lookin' great girl! Did you notice your ankles between the pics?! No more swelling! Been there, done that! You are a rockstar. :)

THANK YOU!!!!! and actually I DID NOT notice but you are absolutely right!!! I'm not surprised though, because when I'm "off track" that usually means I'm also eating too much salt and not drinking enough water. My body is SUPER sensitive to not getting enough water even though that's the ONLY thing I drink regardless of whether I'm eating or exercising like I should. The first week I lost I think 14lbs of water weight. Horrible!!!

YAYY!
  • starchile
    Options
    THANKS YA'LL!!!!!! I am proud of the work I've done but I have to start toning!! I'm going to be starting Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Feb 1 if anyone wants to join me!!!!

HUGS ALL AROUND!!