Meat and Greet: Introduce Yourself Here

Options

Replies

• matt91587
    matt91587 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Matt. I'm a huge fan, I've watched every episode of The Walking Dead. I'm very excited to do this challenge and can't wait to begin. I would like to be on team Rick.
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Bridget and I love the walking dead.
    I have participated in other challenges before but this is the first that will be based off of something other than just eating right and working out. I think that the passion and excitement of the show will provide as a great motivator for completing the challenge.

After some thought I want to be on team Carl. Although he is not my favorite character the fitness level is comparable to where I am at and hopefully with the progression of the show will allow me to reach some of my goals :)
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Matt. I'm a huge fan, I've watched every episode of The Walking Dead. I'm very excited to do this challenge and can't wait to begin. I would like to be on team Rick.
    Welcome to the challenge! I have added you to Team Rick. Let me know if you have any questions.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Bridget and I love the walking dead.
    I have participated in other challenges before but this is the first that will be based off of something other than just eating right and working out. I think that the passion and excitement of the show will provide as a great motivator for completing the challenge.

After some thought I want to be on team Carl. Although he is not my favorite character the fitness level is comparable to where I am at and hopefully with the progression of the show will allow me to reach some of my goals :)
    Welcome! I think Carl's a great choice. I'll bet he will be racking up lots of points this season. And your only teammate so far, Zombieinkpot, is one of our most active and social members already.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am flexible to whatever team you would like me to be on. Team Carl like good if that's OK. I am new to your challenge so I still trying to get in the loop.

My goal is a 15K in April (Hot Cocoa run) and I do strength training as well as some barre yoga.

I am pretty good about logging in daily so I will be good support.

Thanks for the opportunity!!

Currently 182'ish lbs. and goal is 140's...looking at losing 1.1 per week
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi, I am flexible to whatever team you would like me to be on. Team Carl like good if that's OK. I am new to your challenge so I still trying to get in the loop.

My goal is a 15K in April (Hot Cocoa run) and I do strength training as well as some barre yoga.

I am pretty good about logging in daily so I will be good support.

Thanks for the opportunity!!

Currently 182'ish lbs. and goal is 140's...looking at losing 1.1 per week
    I will pencil you in on Team Carl and if you change your mind, just let me know before Monday. I think Carl will be a great choice, because he's likely to kill lots of zombies this season!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Team Carl is growing! :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Team Carl is growing! :drinker:

You mean growling...
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    ...never mind...saw my name on the roster..:wink:
  • arzu726
    arzu726 Posts: 39
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Arzu, and I'm from NJ. I'm getting married and moving to the UK in May. I just want to be in shape before my big move. I figure if I practice good food and fitness habits before my move, I won't be susceptible to gaining weight while across the pond. I've been really lazy lately (well, all my life :P) so a challenge like this will really help. I love TWD!

As much as I love Daryl, his team looks too hardcore for me right now. I was gonna join Team Glenn and Maggie cause I love them, but I think Team Carl needs some more people (although he annoys me a lot). Sign me up for Team Carl! :)
  • Angimom
    Angimom Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I'm Angi, and I have about 30 more lbs to lose. I love challenges and will be the captain of team Michonne! So anyone looking for a badass team, sign up with me! I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and losing lots of weight and building lots of muscle. Good luck everyone!
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Arzu, and I'm from NJ. I'm getting married and moving to the UK in May. I just want to be in shape before my big move. I figure if I practice good food and fitness habits before my move, I won't be susceptible to gaining weight while across the pond. I've been really lazy lately (well, all my life :P) so a challenge like this will really help. I love TWD!

As much as I love Daryl, his team looks too hardcore for me right now. I was gonna join Team Glenn and Maggie cause I love them, but I think Team Carl needs some more people (although he annoys me a lot). Sign me up for Team Carl! :)
    Done! Welcome to the challenge. :flowerforyou:
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Karen. What a fun way to combine fitness & watching tv!

I love when women learn how strong they are - and since that's my goal, I think that Team Carol is where I belong. So sign me up, and I'll cross my fingers that she shows back up and gets all badass on some walkers:drinker:
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Hi - I'm Karen. What a fun way to combine fitness & watching tv!

I love when women learn how strong they are - and since that's my goal, I think that Team Carol is where I belong. So sign me up, and I'll cross my fingers that she shows back up and gets all badass on some walkers:drinker:
    Done deal. Welcome to the challenge, fellow BCer! :flowerforyou:
  • christopherphillips1983
    Options
    Evening everyone, my name's Chris, in case my user name left that as a mystery. Huge Walking Dead fan, I'm so glad I saw this (and thanks to Cindy for keeping it bumped in the public forums). Much as I have a man-crush on Daryl, his team is pretty well stocked, so I'll ask to join Team Rick instead.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    Evening everyone, my name's Chris, in case my user name left that as a mystery. Huge Walking Dead fan, I'm so glad I saw this (and thanks to Cindy for keeping it bumped in the public forums). Much as I have a man-crush on Daryl, his team is pretty well stocked, so I'll ask to join Team Rick instead.
    Welcome, Chris! I've added you to Team Rick.
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I"m Sherry!! So happy to meet you all. Love the show, this sounds like an awesome Challenge!!
  • SherryIsRunner5
    SherryIsRunner5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I forgot to pick a team! I would like to be a part of Team Mika and Lizzie!!
  • Matchamatcha
    Matchamatcha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

My name is Jess, I'm a huge Walking Dead fan. Well I say that, it's more of a love/hate relationship :p. I will never miss an episode but I will critique the hell out of it too haha. I'm excited to make progress with some fellow TWD fans! :) Not particularly fussed about what team I'm on, happy with anything :)

Been on MFP for a few years, initially lost about 18 kilos, but I've been inactive lately and fell off the wagon probably in the last year... I'd like to lose 5kg and tone up. My last 5kg came off easy... but I felt like *kitten* and was tired all the time, dopey, always sick - turns out I'm gluten intolerant and was losing weight because I was getting malnourished, lol. So cutting out gluten made me feel 100x better but that tricky last 5kg crept back on ;)
  • jmtcalhoun
    Options
    Hi I'm Michelle. Huge fan of TWD and brand new to myfitnesspal. Haven't done a challege yet, so excited to figure this out and get started! Sign me up for Team Beth please :)