90-Day Fit.&Nutr. : Day #25 Post Thursday Thoughts

Options
amccord2
amccord2 Posts: 363 Member
Good Morning Challengers!!! Early post today! Two-hour work delay for us, due to the icy conditions. So, FOR TODAY'S POST, share your non-scale victories during our challenge, thus far! You don't have to be limited to the ones listed below.:smile: Celebrate YOU!!!!

nonscalevictory_zpsddc55341.jpg

Replies

• ronitabur
    ronitabur Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I would say that right now, my NSV is More Determination! I'm ready to be done with the weight loss and switch to weight mainenance! :love:
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My biggest NSV is NO SWEETS!!! I think it's been like 3 weeks since I've had sweets and I totally don't crave them anymore. I didn't even have dessert when we went out for my friends birthday last weekend! I used to be the person who NEVER turned down something sweet. I'm very proud of myself.

Another one for me is getting up at 5:30 am to go to the gym. I've never been a morning person, but since this is the only time I can get a workout in, I have no choice. I actually get out of bed when my alarm goes off. I'm pretty surprised at my determination!
  • rachso
    rachso Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    My biggest is that I ahve not only been pop free for 3 weeks now But I have no desire for it! Also that I dnt tire as easy and the last 2 days i was puling up my pants throughout the day!
  • 24Sept
    24Sept Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    These are my non scale victories
    1. i completed a fitness challenge
    2. more energy
    3. I am not as achey.
    4. I can really work the treadmill
    5.I have more energy to clean my house! This was one of my prayers to God!
    6. I can wear my old underwear laughing out loud loud
    7. I can do squats
    8. I'm working out with dumbbells.
    9.I can wear some of my old clothing that's wonderful because I was down to being almost naked.
    10. I can hover over a toilet and that's a unexpected surprise
    11. I am enjoying my body again
    12. I have met a lot nice people on MFP :flowerforyou:
    13. I feel comfortable in my skin
  • jeepie98
    jeepie98 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    My biggest NSV is getting off my HBP & acid reflux meds! I just feel so healthy now that I don't care what the scale says! I wore a pair of pants today that haven't fit me in 2 yrs. I'm also finding I'm less prone to letting things bother me. Peace of mind is so much better than a piece of cake! ✌
  • amccord2
    Options
    Peace of mind is so much better than a piece of cake! ✌

Love it!!!!!
  • amccord2
    Options
    My biggest NSV to date is my will to get up and work out or push play!!! I am not making excuses! :smile:
  • hippie_spirit
    hippie_spirit Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    my non scale victory is that i have stopped having a glass of wine most nights.
    i have only had one drink since i started this challenge ... when my
    daughter graduated from college and we went out to dinner last week :drinker: